- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- HRM Skills for Today’s Leaders and Professionals 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 18 - 22 Jan 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management and Leadership 18 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management 18 - 22 Jan 2021
- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 25 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 01 - 05 Feb 2021
- Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design, Installation & Operation: 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting 07 - 11 Feb 2021
Electrical & Instrumentation
Training Courses and Seminars
Our Electrical Training Courses and Instrumentation training seminars have been designed to assist you in making a vital contribution to your organisation.
Our Electrical Training Courses and Instrumentation training seminars have been designed to assist you in making a vital contribution to your organisation, which in turn allows them to become more competitive, better placed and able to gain an increase in market share, in the very competitive global environment. Internationally recognised and highly skilled instructors are there to assist you in improving your knowledge, abilities and capabilities, ensuring that you become more efficient and effective in your working environment. The skills you attain from these training courses will be to the benefit of your team, and will contribute to the achievement of critical targets within your organisation.
We have an exciting mixture of topics, all of which are designed for engineering and other staff members of the modern industry. Whether you are interested in aspects related to the heavy current field of electrical engineering (such as relay systems, power distribution, electrical motors and motor protection, etc.) or if whether you may be more inclined to the instrumentation aspects of the modern plant (instrumentation design, Variable Speed Drives, etc.), do not hesitate to register as soon as possible and take the next step towards enhancing your skills and competencies, thus ensuring that you are better placed to make a vital contribution in your field of expertise.
Did you know?
This subject is also available
in live/online format
Displaying 24 of 24 course results