- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Electrical & Instrumentation
Training Courses and Seminars
Our Electrical Training Courses and Instrumentation training seminars have been designed to assist you in making a vital contribution to your organisation.
Our Electrical Training Courses and Instrumentation training seminars have been designed to assist you in making a vital contribution to your organisation, which in turn allows them to become more competitive, better placed and able to gain an increase in market share, in the very competitive global environment. Internationally recognised and highly skilled instructors are there to assist you in improving your knowledge, abilities and capabilities, ensuring that you become more efficient and effective in your working environment. The skills you attain from these training courses will be to the benefit of your team, and will contribute to the achievement of critical targets within your organisation.
We have an exciting mixture of topics, all of which are designed for engineering and other staff members of the modern industry. Whether you are interested in aspects related to the heavy current field of electrical engineering (such as relay systems, power distribution, electrical motors and motor protection, etc.) or if whether you may be more inclined to the instrumentation aspects of the modern plant (instrumentation design, Variable Speed Drives, etc.), do not hesitate to register as soon as possible and take the next step towards enhancing your skills and competencies, thus ensuring that you are better placed to make a vital contribution in your field of expertise.
Did you know?
This subject is also available
in live/online format
Displaying 18 of 18 course results