- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
Management and Leadership
Training Courses and Seminars in Beijing
Management Leadership training courses provide you to enhance your leadership skills, time management, communication, business analysis, planning & strategy.
Ensure organisational sustainability by achieving your full Management and Leadership potential.
The ability to manage projects, priorities and resources successfully is a critical skill in all organisation. However, effective engagement, in all its forms and at every level, is the key to success. Management is a term that has been used to cover many different competencies that drive achievement of organisational goals and enables efficient and effective use of limited resources. The most challenging of these, “people resources”, is why engagement is the key function to successful management. Regardless of your current position or job role, improving your management skills will lead to greater engagement and status within your organisation and future career development.
Leadership is essentially about four things; setting a long-term vision, developing a strategy to get there, getting extraordinary results from ordinary people and building new leaders. Every individual, every team, every department needs leaders. These leadership skills can be learned and developed like any other.
EuroMaTech offers a full range of both management and leadership training courses and seminars that are developed and facilitated by International experts with many years of practical experience across a range of different organisations. They have the skill to make any and every management and leadership topic not just theoretical but relevant, practical and informative.
Engage today to boost your Management and Leadership potential.