- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
Management and Leadership
Training Courses and Seminars in Abu Dhabi
Management Leadership training courses provide you to enhance your leadership skills, time management, communication, business analysis, planning & strategy.
Ensure organisational sustainability by achieving your full Management and Leadership potential.
The ability to manage projects, priorities and resources successfully is a critical skill in all organisation. However, effective engagement, in all its forms and at every level, is the key to success. Management is a term that has been used to cover many different competencies that drive achievement of organisational goals and enables efficient and effective use of limited resources. The most challenging of these, “people resources”, is why engagement is the key function to successful management. Regardless of your current position or job role, improving your management skills will lead to greater engagement and status within your organisation and future career development.
Leadership is essentially about four things; setting a long-term vision, developing a strategy to get there, getting extraordinary results from ordinary people and building new leaders. Every individual, every team, every department needs leaders. These leadership skills can be learned and developed like any other.
EuroMaTech offers a full range of both management and leadership training courses and seminars that are developed and facilitated by International experts with many years of practical experience across a range of different organisations. They have the skill to make any and every management and leadership topic not just theoretical but relevant, practical and informative.
Engage today to boost your Management and Leadership potential.