- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers Training Course in Singapore
August 22, 2019
In Singapore, this week, Winston Chew facilitates an interactive program, “Strategic Thinking and Leadership Skills for Engineers” – using active learning style helping delegates to achieve the desired learning objectives: developing the ability to anticipate major shifts in the competitive marketplace and identify emerging opportunities.
Strategic thinking is important to a company’s performance and therefore participants attending this training course have been engaging in capacity building and enhancing core competency. Participants revisited past experiences at different levels and discovered those that contributed to the competence of their strategic thinking masteries.
Using highly interactive facilitation approaches, strategic tools application, participants were exposed to deeper comprehension of strategic analysis and processes. Active learning approaches used in this training course have enabled participants to integrate knowledge and skills implementation. This training course will challenge one’s mind to become open to more options in making the most out of the organisation resources and market forces.
Self-transforming skills were seamlessly crafted into training sessions enabling participants to achieve long-lasting learning experiences, especially in the way they manage their own emotions as well as in handling the emotions of others.
Most sessions are “hand-on” learning experiences, aimed to strengthen strategic thinking, neutralise egocentrism, expose blind-spot, and rectify broken strategy in the pursue of becoming a strategic thinker and an emotionally excellent leader.
Participants will look forward to completing the program with the expectation that they would return to their respective workplaces empowered, and well equipped to recognize, and reform their gift and potential to their organizations and communities – saving them 5-10 years learning curve.
Participants would experience the following:
- Appreciate the importance of leadership and strategic thinking in complex business environment
- Assess and apply a range of leadership theories
- Understand and apply key tools and techniques used in strategic management
- Understand the principles of effective implementation of strategy
- Effectively manage stakeholders and deal with organizational change
- Enhance the leadership skills including setting direction, aligning people, motivating and inspiring
- Develop communication and human interaction skills to effectively influence and empower people
- Appreciate the differences in leadership and communication styles
- Recognise and mitigate irrational influences on human behaviour
- Improve group decision processes
- Practice a tried and tested approach for influential business communication
We invite you to take a look at the EuroMaTech website to view the dates of this and other courses being run in exciting venues.
Do you wish to join in the next session of the Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers training course? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.