- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Training Course
28 - 30 Aug 2022
US $ 3,750
Staff competencies always go through a cycle. Without training, there is unconscious incompetence. With training, there is conscious competence. Unfortunately, over time bad habits and memory lapses brings about unconscious incompetence. Competency in safety is no different. Continual safety training is essential in order to improve safety performance.
This EuroMaTech Safety training course will motivate personnel to achieve higher safety performance standards because of the knowledge gained within the program. There will be a realisation that safety is not a number, but a value and the value have a direct effect on all personnel. The ultimate goal is that everyone returns home safely at the end of each working day – zero harm is the vision.
By the end of this EuroMaTech training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise their duties and responsibilities
- Determine what is a hazard and how risks are controlled
- Demonstrate how to react in case of emergencies
- Explain why all Incidents should be investigated
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is suitable for all personnel within the company. Not only would be especially useful for personnel in a competence initiative program but also for:
- Health & Safety Committee Members
- Safety Representatives
- Maintenance Staff
This EuroMaTech training course is presented face to face with power point presentations. Quizzes and videos will keep the delegates active and fully involved, on the ball and never bored.
The Working Safely training course will cover the foundations and reason for working safely, including the methods for controlling risks – outlining the common hazards that are encountered every day. The importance of investigating incidents as well as emergency procedures will also be discussed.
Day 1: Introduction to Safety
- What is Safety?
- Why is safety important?
- Who is responsible for safety?
- Safety and the Law
- The Safety Policy
- Hazard and Risk
Day 2: Common Hazards and Controls
- The control of hazards
- The evaluation of Risk
- Common Hazards
- Noise, Vibration, Temperature, Manual Handling, Violence and Bullying, Work Equipment Hazards, Transport Hazards, Electricity, Slips and Trips, Work at Height, Chemical & Biological Hazards, Stress
Day: 3 Incident Investigation, Fire and Emergency procedures
- Incident Investigation
- Why investigate incidents
- When to investigate incidents
- Fire and fire spread
- Fire classification
- Emergency procedures
- Program evaluation
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal