- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Feasibility Study & Business Planning 19 - 20 Sep 2021
- Process Safety Management & Compliance 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- SAP Analytics and Cloud 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- IOT – Internet of Things 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- Negotiation Skills for Legal Specialists 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Enhancing Job Performance: Skills for Achieving Personal and Organisational Goals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
28 - 30 Aug 2022
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
Staff competencies always go through a cycle. Without training, there is unconscious incompetence. With training, there is conscious competence. Unfortunately, over time bad habits and memory lapses brings about unconscious incompetence. Competency in safety is no different. Continual safety training is essential in order to improve safety performance.
This EuroMaTech Safety virtual training course will motivate personnel to achieve higher safety performance standards because of the knowledge gained within the program. There will be a realisation that safety is not a number, but a value and the value have a direct effect on all personnel. The ultimate goal is that everyone returns home safely at the end of each working day – zero harm is the vision.
By the end of this EuroMaTech virtual training course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise their duties and responsibilities
- Determine what is a hazard and how risks are controlled
- Demonstrate how to react in case of emergencies
- Explain why all Incidents should be investigated
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech virtual training course is suitable for all personnel within the company. Not only would be especially useful for personnel in a competence initiative program but also for:
- Health & Safety Committee Members
- Safety Representatives
- Maintenance Staff
This EuroMaTech virtual training course is presented face to face with power point presentations. Quizzes and videos will keep the delegates active and fully involved, on the ball and never bored.
The Working Safely virtual training course will cover the foundations and reason for working safely, including the methods for controlling risks – outlining the common hazards that are encountered every day. The importance of investigating incidents as well as emergency procedures will also be discussed.
Day 1: Introduction to Safety
- What is Safety?
- Why is safety important?
- Who is responsible for safety?
- Safety and the Law
- The Safety Policy
- Hazard and Risk
Day 2: Common Hazards and Controls
- The control of hazards
- The evaluation of Risk
- Common Hazards
- Noise, Vibration, Temperature, Manual Handling, Violence and Bullying, Work Equipment Hazards, Transport Hazards, Electricity, Slips and Trips, Work at Height, Chemical & Biological Hazards, Stress
Day 3: Incident Investigation, Fire and Emergency Procedures
- Incident Investigation
- Why investigate incidents
- When to investigate incidents
- Fire and fire spread
- Fire classification
- Emergency procedures
- Program evaluation
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal