An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Validation & Control
- Format: Live / Online
- Duration: 3 days
- Language: English
As digital technologies transform the role of finance, accountants and finance leaders need to become effective business partners. The finance function is evolving to meet growing demands from the business and is increasingly expected to take on a value-added, ‘business partnering’ role, to help other parts of the business improve their analysis and decision-making.
This highly participative online training course covers the validation and control of business partnering and how to develop effective system and processes to lead change and achieve the strategic objective of business partnering.
This training course will help you to develop the skills necessary to influence businesses and deliver strategy in a changing environment, in addition you will learn how to build strong relationships, translate data into insight, and influence decisions.
Participants attending business partnering online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Becoming a good business partner
- Building strong rapport fast, the foundation of influence
- Effective communication to carry a persuasive message across to others
- Using advanced tools to validate the requested information
- Supporting management in developing action plan and monitor it