To build a great healthcare organisation’s reputation and sustainability, it is very important to reach the “Excellence” by having Patient-focus. This training course provides participants with the knowledge and skills to design and implement a patient experience-based framework to improve the overall performance of healthcare organisations.
EuroMaTech’s highly participative Transforming Patient Experience training course will explain how to build high performing and engaged healthcare teams, establish and sustain effective clinical relationships, as well as implement strategies and tools to support patient-centred care.
Participants attending the Transforming Patient Experience training course will develop the following competencies:
- Apply communication skills
- Demonstrate coaching skills
- Implement service excellence
- Patient experience design
- Improve employee and patient engagement
Who Should Attend?
The Transforming Patient Experience training course is ideal for healthcare professionals involved in hospital operations and engaged in the patient care, especially:
- Healthcare Team Leaders
- Department Heads
- Patient Support Services Team
- Operations Team
- Quality Officers
- Head Nurses & Patient Safety Officer
The primary objective of EuroMaTech’s Transforming Patient Experience training course is to enhance the healthcare professionals’ skills and knowledge. Attendance will:
- Increase the awareness and skills of the healthcare patient-focused professionals who are passionate to the patients
- Establish and sustain effective internal and external relationships strategies
- Build a coaching culture that supports exceptional patient-care experience
- Identify the differences in patients’ values, preferences and expressed needs
Transforming Patient Experience training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in this unique training course by providing their patients’ needs.
In order to have a modern competitive hospital, you will need to adapt the concept of “Patient-Focus” to enhance your hospital efficiency and reputation. By the end of this EuroMaTech training course on Transforming Patient Experience, participants will be able to know what is meant by “Excellence” in transforming the patient experience in healthcare facility.
Day 1: Patient-Focus Orientation
- The 4 Groups of Customers
- Types of customers
- The 7 Customer Behaviours
- Researches Findings
- A Complaint Is a Gift
- How to lose your customers?
Day 2: Improving Performance
- Communication skills with customers
- Emotional Intelligence
- Establishing Focus
- Fostering Teamwork
- Managing Change
Day 3: Results Orientation
- Balanced decision making
- Understanding motivation use
- Problem and situation analysis
- Effective Communication
- Body Language
- Sandwich Technique
Day 4: Healthcare Quality Orientation
- Indicators for Customer Satisfaction
- Cost and Benefits of Quality
- The Continuous Improvement Process
- Sustainable development of Quality
- PDSA Cycle
- Obstacles to achieving Quality
Day 5: Negotiation Skills
- Negotiation Styles
- Win-Win Negotiation
- 4 Key Concepts in Negotiation
- BATNA, WAP & ZOPA
- Barriers to Agreement
- Skills of Effective Negotiators
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.