Getting to a leadership position in the business world is never easy. Even though the percentage of women in the talent pipeline has steadily increased over the last three decades, there are still large gaps from entry-level right through to top-executive positions. However research has shown that businesses with diverse workforces can outperform their more homogeneous peers and are better positioned to adapt to a rapidly changing global business environment.
Many women have learned that career success is all about embracing what makes their perspectives unique, and overcoming the doubts and fears that keep them from reaching their full potential. Successful women often credit luck for changing their lives, but there’s so much more to the making of a women leader than luck. Luck is ultimately about perseverance, dedication and getting ready for that “lucky” break!
This highly interactive and participative online programme offered by EuroMaTech is designed specifically to help empower women and to encourage them to think of themselves as leaders. Through discussions, activities and presentations this online training course will encourage women to appreciate the unique qualities and abilities they bring to the workplace. Women, who are ambitious to lead, need to invest in themselves and develop the vital attitudes, self-confidence and resilience needed to move forward and make their mark in the workplace.
Participants on The Successful Female Leader online training course will explore the following competencies:
- Review and develop your own personal leadership style
- Build confidence in your ability as a manager and a leader
- Communicating with authority and impact
- Build high performing teams and develop individuals
- Explore techniques to manager personal resilience and that of your team.
- Discover strategies for influencing others and changing behaviours
Who Should Attend?
The Successful Female Leader online training course is suitable for:
- Women who are ambitious to move into leadership roles
- Women newly appointed to managerial roles
- Women who aspire to positions of greater influence and authority in their organisations
This EuroMaTech online training course on The Successful Female Leader aims to enable participants to achieve the following:
- Identify different leadership styles, and the strengths each can bring
- Learning to communicate with authority, authenticity and credibility
- Managing competing demands and priorities
- Building and maintaining confidence, self belief and personal resilience
- Assess what drives your behaviour, your preferred communication style and the impact this can have on others
- Building a high performing team and developing individuals within your team
This EuroMaTech online course on The Successful Female Leader combines Instructor led presentations with group discussions, fun interactive exercises, presentations and videos to make learning come to life.
This highly interactive The successful Female Leader online training course will give participants the opportunity to take time out to reflect on what constitutes success for them and how to start to plan and achieve their career goals. Participants will gain greater understanding of their own personal strengths and weaknesses and how this drives their behaviour, and in turn how this can be perceived by others.
Time will be spent exploring the factors which lead to career success in the competitive working environment. Participants will also learn tools and techniques for raising their profile to those who matter; for developing powerful networks and for building and maintaining confidence and self-belief.
Day 1 - Authenticity and Identity
- Introductions, orientation and sharing best practice
- Appreciate different leadership styles, and the strengths each can bring
- Identify your personal leadership style
- The impact of gender on leadership and management styles
- Strategies for dealing with the men you manage
- Strategies for dealing with the women you manage – does ‘the sisterhood exist?’
- Your challenges, strengths and weaknesses and how to navigate them
Day 2 - Authority and Impact
- Developing your personal brand
- Working with presence
- Developing your network
- Communicating with clarity, transparency and impact
- Responding effectively to others
- Understand how to use authority without being overly pushy (or aggressive)
- Cultivate gravitas and executive presence
Day 3 - It’s Not All About You! Building your Team
- Identify the traits of an effective team
- How teams develop through different stages
- Potential pitfalls of female leadership and how to avoid them
- Setting goals, problem solving and decision making
- Recognising and managing different personalities
- Using rewards (behavioural) and positive feedback to optimise performance
- Authentic leadership, building trust and transparency.
Day 4 - Maximising Performance
- Identifying priorities and managing time effectively
- Establishing performance measures that support individual development
- Maximising results from regular performance discussions
- Strategies for managing poor performance
- Effective meetings
- Challenges in getting the best from people
- Conflict Management
Day 5 - Leading with Balance and Resilience
- Navigating pressure and stress
- What does resilient leadership look like?
- Tools and strategies to develop resilient leadership
- Emotionally intelligent leadership
- Effective presentations skills
- Using a coaching and mentoring approach to develop individuals
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.