- Construction Administration for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 16 - 20 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 16 - 18 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
The Art of Project Leadership in an Uncertain World
11 - 13 Jul 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
“Project managers are the most creative professionals in the world; we have to figure out everything that could go wrong, before it does”.
Project management professionals are increasingly required to deliver complex projects in uncertain and highly dynamic environments. This EuroMaTech online training course will look at a number of advanced concepts in Project Management, Leadership and Risk Management that will enable the participants to deal with the ever changing business environment and to apply a proven systematic approach to the project management process to facilitate effective and efficient achievement of business objectives. It will include tips, techniques and strategies to assist this process, including the establishment of a project plan, a risk management strategy and a stakeholder management strategy for a project.
This EuroMaTech online training course aims to expand participants’ knowledge of modern project management and develop hands-on leadership skills for successful project delivery. It aims to enable participants to achieve the following critical objectives:
- Obtain a fundamental understanding of project management concepts
- Prepare effective project plan and lead its implementation
- Identify and analyse project risk
- Apply effective strategies to address typical project issues.
Who should attend?
This EuroMaTech online training course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Professionals who make or support project decisions and would like to be able to develop and justify effective solutions
- Project management professionals and supporting personnel
- Internal auditors and management accountants
This course is delivered fully online. It is highly interactive and practical. Participants learn through a range of teaching and personal development methods including presentations, tutorials, real life case studies, worked examples, short team exercises and video presentations. Active participation and involvement is encouraged throughout the programme to promote the sharing of ideas and expertise within the group.
With multiple short case studies, exercises and facilitated discussions of real life experiences, this EuroMaTech online training course aims to share a wealth of practical tools and methodologies developed through years of management and consulting experience.
The online training course is structured to help participants adopt a strategic mindset and grow confidence in making strategic project decisions to effectively deliver projects in an increasingly volatile and uncertain world. It covers addressing uncertainty and ambiguity when defining and planning projects, assessing and managing risks and fixing project problems.
Day 1: Giving the project a good start
- Fundamentals of project management and decision analysis
- Project initiation – giving the project a good start
- Understanding stakeholder needs and priorities
- Project definition
- Determining project objectives and scope, priorities and constraints under uncertainty
Day 2: Problem solving and decision making during project planning
- Understanding project priorities and tradeoffs
- Developing a project baseline with the Critical Path Method
- Dealing with uncertainty during project estimating and scheduling
- Using analytical tools to help make effective decisions under certainty, risk and uncertainty
- Contemporary concepts in project risk management
Day 3: Leading the project execution to maximise project value
- Project monitoring and control;
- Introduction to Earned Value Analysis
- Fundamentals of project leadership in a volatile environment
- Decision making to address project creeps and time delays
- Project Evaluation and Benefit Realisation
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal