Marketing is about matching what customers want and are willing to pay for with what companies are capable of producing, so both benefit. This sounds far simpler than it is in practice. Strategic marketing identifies and utilises an organisation’s competitive advantage in its current and future markets, to determine the best resource allocation and activities, to create mutually beneficial value for itself and its customers.
The focus of EuroMaTech’s Strategic Marketing online training course will be on the major strategic and planning decisions marketing executives face as they link business objectives and resources with opportunities in the marketplace. A practical framework and real case studies will be used to illustrate how to implement marketing principles. Participants will develop market-oriented thinking to enable the company to become a winner in its markets. They will carefully analyse customer needs and marketplace opportunities, define target audiences and create offers competitors will struggle to match.
Participants on EuroMaTech’s Strategic Marketing online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Marketing decision making and collaboration with the senior leadership team
- Analytical approach to understanding the marketplace, buyer behaviours and implementation issues
- Strategic insights to choose between markets and competitive product/service offerings
- Creative, market-oriented thinking for planning and implementing integrated marketing programmes
- Discipline in evaluating performance that demonstrates activities have successfully delivered strategies and objectives.
Who Should Attend?
EuroMaTech’s Strategic Marketing online training course is intended for, but not limited to:
- Business leaders who want to understand how marketing can support corporate objectives
- Marketing professionals who want to be more strategic in their activities
- Marketing executives who are preparing for promotion into a managerial role
EuroMaTech’s Strategic Marketing online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Identify market segments, select target markets and forecast demand
- Develop marketing strategies to defend market share, grow market share, or expand the total market
- Develop, test and launch new products and services
- Manage products and services at different stages of the product life cycle
- Develop and implement integrated marketing communication programmes that persuade audiences to buy
- Evaluate marketing activities and demonstrate return on investment and value delivered to the organisation
EuroMaTech’s Strategic Marketing online training course combines presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Participants are encouraged to reflect on and discuss their own professional issues and experiences.
EuroMaTech’s Strategic Marketing online training course will begin by considering the marketing concept – matching organisations’ capabilities with customer needs and wants. Then the focus will be at the various tools and techniques in the marketing mix – the four P’s of product, price, place and promotion – that can be used to satisfy customer demands. The outcome is a tailored strategy and practical implementation plan that each participant takes back into their team and organization.
Day 1 : Analysing Markets and Customers
- Understanding the marketing process and concepts
- Developing a marketing information system to gather the data for decision making
- Research to understand your organisation’s micro and macro environments
- Understanding different types of buyer behaviours, needs and wants
- Conducting a marketing audit as the foundation of strategic decision-making
Day 2 : Designing Marketing Strategies
- Identifying and selecting between strategies for expanding market share, defending market share, or expanding the total market
- Strategies for different stages of the product / service life cycle
- Integrating strategies for the 4 P’s – product, place, price and promotion
- Setting objectives: deciding which markets to enter and when to enter them
- Showing how marketing objectives relate to corporate business objectives
Day 3 : Planning Marketing Programmes
- Launching new products and services onto the marketplace
- Effectively managing products, product lines and brands
- Managing services for quality and productivity
- Deciding pricing strategies to maximise volumes, revenues, or profits
- Managing marketing channels and distribution systems to get products to customers quickly and cost effectively
Day 4 : Designing Promotion Strategies
- Developing a balanced promotion mix of strategies to engage consumers and businesses
- Designing effective advertising campaigns
- Designing sales promotion programmes
- Creating public relations and publicity programmes
- Aligning sales force motivation programmes with marketing activities
Day 5 : Evaluating Marketing Strategies and Programmes
- Creating marketing forecasts and budgets
- Tracking financials – expenses, revenues and profitability
- Measuring efficiency and effectiveness of people and channels
- Demonstrating return on investment for executives
- Developing a personal action plan
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.