- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Feasibility Study & Business Planning 19 - 20 Sep 2021
- Process Safety Management & Compliance 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- SAP Analytics and Cloud 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- IOT – Internet of Things 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- Negotiation Skills for Legal Specialists 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Enhancing Job Performance: Skills for Achieving Personal and Organisational Goals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Storytelling & Visualization
07 - 09 Nov 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
06 - 08 Nov 2022
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
This highly participative online training course will help the delegates apprehend the concepts of Data visualization as a critical part of business communication today. As data is becoming readily available for everyone it becomes an essential step stone to define informed decisions. This requires understanding and relating to the meaning of data at a basically single glance.
Visualizations often resolve multiple issues as they appear as easy and well-prepared solution because skilled developers perform their hard work behind the scenes. Business intelligence and Business analytics have only the option to communicate as effectively with visualizations as possible.
The tidal wave of data has made data visualization a core competency for organizations as insights can no longer be derived from raw, or even a sorted data. Analytics start and end with the story derived from the data, therefore storytelling skills are essential for understanding and gaining value from the data. Storytelling involves in the following order: understanding the message and the audience itself, developing the right visuals to deliver insights.
Participants attending the Storytelling & visualization online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Knowledge of what is the data Visualization and what it is used for?
- Ability to successfully visualize the data,
- Empowerment to tell the story trough data visualization,
- Technical knowledge of visualization techniques,
- Sense to avoid common misperceptions of data visualization,
- Understanding on how to apply visualization in their industry.
This Storytelling & visualization EuroMaTech online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Proper way to select the story for your visual presentation,
- Understand the power of the visualization for decision making
- Identify the audience expectations as guideline for your visual presentation
- Acquire the knowledge to use visual presentation tools
- Understand all of the stories hidden in the data
- Effectively present the story you see in the data to the audience
Who should attend?
The online training course has been designed for any professionals within marketing, production, business analytics etc. As most of the people are now required to present their work basically any professional can attend this course.
This online course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Marketing managers,
- Operation Managers
- Project Managers
- Financial Managers
- Data Analysis
- Urban planners
- Transport and traffic engineers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Risk managers
- Plant managers
- Production planners
- Business analytics leaders and managers
- Anyone who uses data to develop charts and graphs for communication
- All who create data visualizations for others
- All who view data visualizations created by others
The Storytelling & visualization online training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be trained on how to read the story themselves and then use the visualisation to present the story in a way that the others would understand it.
The Storytelling & visualization online training course covers the airing, sorting and design of visualised reports and insights as well as tools and techniques data visualization and data storytelling for the modern world.
Day 1: The story within
- How to find the story within the data possessed?
- Data storytelling drivers
- Context as a building block of every story
- Viewing from the audience
- The ways to deliver the story
Day 2: Visualisation as necessity
- Basis for visual presentations
- Visualisation methods and standards
- Purpose of visualisation
- Balancing between statistics, design and aesthetics
- Data visualisation tools, software and best practices
Day 3: Promoting and updating the data visualization
- The structure of the narrative trough visuals
- Piñata principle of visualisation development
- Visual styles that acquire the attention of the audience
- Updating the data visualization
- Data visualizations within industries
- The proper way to implement data visualization at your workplace
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal