- The Art of Strategic Management 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management & Leadership 17 - 28 Jan 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Mastering Communication, Negotiation and Presentation Skills 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- HRM Skills for Today’s Leaders and Professionals 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 24 - 26 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Feb 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Storytelling & Visualization
07 - 09 Nov 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
This highly participative online training course will help the delegates apprehend the concepts of Data visualization as a critical part of business communication today. As data is becoming readily available for everyone it becomes an essential step stone to define informed decisions. This requires understanding and relating to the meaning of data at a basically single glance.
Visualizations often resolve multiple issues as they appear as easy and well-prepared solution because skilled developers perform their hard work behind the scenes. Business intelligence and Business analytics have only the option to communicate as effectively with visualizations as possible.
The tidal wave of data has made data visualization a core competency for organizations as insights can no longer be derived from raw, or even a sorted data. Analytics start and end with the story derived from the data, therefore storytelling skills are essential for understanding and gaining value from the data. Storytelling involves in the following order: understanding the message and the audience itself, developing the right visuals to deliver insights.
Participants attending the Storytelling & visualization online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Knowledge of what is the data Visualization and what it is used for?
- Ability to successfully visualize the data,
- Empowerment to tell the story trough data visualization,
- Technical knowledge of visualization techniques,
- Sense to avoid common misperceptions of data visualization,
- Understanding on how to apply visualization in their industry.
This Storytelling & visualization EuroMaTech online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Proper way to select the story for your visual presentation,
- Understand the power of the visualization for decision making
- Identify the audience expectations as guideline for your visual presentation
- Acquire the knowledge to use visual presentation tools
- Understand all of the stories hidden in the data
- Effectively present the story you see in the data to the audience
Who should attend?
The online training course has been designed for any professionals within marketing, production, business analytics etc. As most of the people are now required to present their work basically any professional can attend this course.
This online course is suitable to a wide range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- Marketing managers,
- Operation Managers
- Project Managers
- Financial Managers
- Data Analysis
- Urban planners
- Transport and traffic engineers
- Supply Chain Managers
- Risk managers
- Plant managers
- Production planners
- Business analytics leaders and managers
- Anyone who uses data to develop charts and graphs for communication
- All who create data visualizations for others
- All who view data visualizations created by others
The Storytelling & visualization online training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be trained on how to read the story themselves and then use the visualisation to present the story in a way that the others would understand it.
The Storytelling & visualization online training course covers the airing, sorting and design of visualised reports and insights as well as tools and techniques data visualization and data storytelling for the modern world.
Day 1: The story within
- How to find the story within the data possessed?
- Data storytelling drivers
- Context as a building block of every story
- Viewing from the audience
- The ways to deliver the story
Day 2: Visualisation as necessity
- Basis for visual presentations
- Visualisation methods and standards
- Purpose of visualisation
- Balancing between statistics, design and aesthetics
- Data visualisation tools, software and best practices
Day 3: Promoting and updating the data visualization
- The structure of the narrative trough visuals
- Piñata principle of visualisation development
- Visual styles that acquire the attention of the audience
- Updating the data visualization
- Data visualizations within industries
- The proper way to implement data visualization at your workplace
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal