As people progress in their careers and are promoted, they soon realise that new skills are required to manage other people and to lead teams effectively. This EuroMaTech online training programme will provide a framework to understand the key drivers of leadership and management success and a toolbox of essential team leadership and management skills.
Participants focus on developing their own management skills and personal influence, as well as exploring strategies for building a team of strong individuals who will support each other, deal with tough problems in an efficient manner, and take accountability for results. Effective managers are those who possess the inner compass that guides their daily actions and enables them to earn the trust of their colleagues.
This is essential in leading business through strategic change to meet new market demands. The next generation of corporate businesses will succeed by developing emerging managers as the most valued resource in the ever-changing world.
Participants attending the Stepping up to Management online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting confidence by understanding one’s own abilities
- Effective communication to carry a persuasive message across to others
- Building connections that allows you to influence others
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- The key management skills, and when to use them
- How to motivate and coach teams to higher performance
This Stepping up to Management online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Define what management is and how it is applied
- Develop management competencies that enable sustainable result
- Employ a range of communication & interpersonal skills to engage and empower
- Skill to project confidence to handle challenging situations
- Build highly productive and empowered teams
The Stepping up to Management online training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes a combination of presentations, group exercises, videos, and class discussions to examine in-depth all the elements of the course content. The emphasis will be on creating an appreciation and understanding of the art of management and enable participants to practice the materials.
The Stepping up to Management online training course covers essential skills such as communicating persuasively and with impact, confidence to handle new and challenging situations with the flexibility to adapt and being clear about who they are and how to utilise different management styles. This is crucial towards inspiring team members to achieve organizational goals and influencing individuals to support the team direction. Developing transformational management skills, thus empowering others to achieve greater productivity and attracting the right people to sustain business opportunities.
Day 1 : Building Myself
- The Changing nature of Management
- The role of Management in today’s organization
- Self-Assessment: Leadership Behaviours
- Know yourself, a guide to your inner strengths
- Understand how you Think
- Leadership from Within
Day 2 : Building Relationships
- Why is EQ so important?
- Raising your emotional intelligence
- Flexibility in dealing with other personality styles
- Credible communication for managers
- Building and expanding your circle of trust
- Resilient management
Day 3 : Building Productivity
- Understanding the Management Cycle
- Planning, organising & communicating
- Aligning objectives to strategy
- Developing SMART goals & beyond
- Critical success factors
- Delegation and empowerment
Day 4 : Building People
- Recruitment and positioning
- Equipping and resourcing
- Key performance indicators
- Mentoring and coaching
- Dealing with poor performance
- Delivering feedback
Day 5 : Building Success
- Problem solving and decision making
- Motivating the team
- Leading high-performance teams
- Leading team creativity and innovation
- Leading and managing change
- Action planning
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.