An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Private: The Manpower Planning Masterclass
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: ,
Manpower Planning is now a critical factor in the longer term ability of International Business to compete globally. It is now seen as a key business requirement, organisations must have a clear strategy to support the Manpower Planning process – we will discuss a number of real life strategies and approaches.
Having a clear strategy will enable informed decisions to be made to achieve a balanced approach, how to assess and when to develop current staff or, actively recruiting external candidates into the company to satisfy future requirements.
In this Masterclass we will consider how to maximise the use of resources in order to develop the right people at the right time for the future demands on the business. Having attended the Masterclass you will have gained sufficient knowledge and insights to put them into practice immediately after the programme and you will:
- Understand how to predict and therefore manage future trends
- Consider the balance between managing individuals careers and business needs
- Appreciate the relationship between operational and human resource management
- Be able to use the most appropriate approach to your business manpower planning process
- Develop your process management skills in order to maximize the use of resources
- Learn and be able to implement new dynamic manpower planning systems