An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Private: Rewards Management:
Compensation Packages and Salary Structures
- Format: Classroom
- Duration: 5 days
- Language: English
- Accredited: ,
Successful performance and motivation of employees is clearly linked to their reward systems. There is much correlation between organisational success and effective reward systems, demonstrating that how employees are rewarded should be linked directly to their overall value to the organisation.
This highly engaging programme, Rewards Management: Compensation Packages and Salary Structures focuses on the essential elements of employee reward, proposes an holistic approach to reward systems and provides delegates with sufficient input to get started in this fascinating area.
The programme will specifically cover the following:
- Pay and Reward related to the labour market
- Different types of pay structures
- Job Evaluation before developing Grades and Broadbanding
- Incentive payments and pay for performance
- Rewarding skills and competencies
- Performance appraisals and merit increases/bonus payments