- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Private: Project Management:
Tools and Techniques
Develop a solid foundation of project management tools and techniques with this comprehensive program. Discover a wealth of valuable, flexible and easy to use tools and techniques that you can use immediately to help ensure the success of any project in any type of organization.
This program covers the entire project life cycle and is structured after the Project Management Institute’s A Guide to the Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMBOK® Guide). It incorporates practices that are critical to project success.
- Identify and prioritize project requirements to ensure successful delivery and stakeholder satisfaction
- Apply best practices to plan and run a project successfully using proven project management processes
- Implement risk management tools and techniques for identification, analysis and development of strategies
- Estimate resources and budgets, and schedule task work and duration with confidence
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Individuals who need to strengthen their project management skill sets, those new to project management, or project managers seeking a refresher on fundamental project management tools and techniques will find this programme most suitable.
Participants will learn by active participation throughout the programme through the use of programme materials, exercises, questionnaires, training videos and discussion of “real life” issues in their organizations. This approach yields a comprehensive project management experience, that can immediately be applied to your job.
Project Management: Tools and Techniques gives you the foundation, techniques and tools to manage each stage of the project life cycle, work within organizational and cost constraints, set goals tied directly to stakeholder needs, get the most from your project management team, and utilize up-to-date project management tools to get the work done on time, according to specifications and within budget.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal