- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Private: Leading Complex Projects:
Framework, Tools and Techniques beyond PMBoK® Guide
“The significant problems we face cannot be solved at the same level of thinking we were at when we created them” Albert Einstein.
The Leading Complex Projects programme reveals the new level of thinking matched to the challenge of delivering projects in the 21st century. As project complexity rises so adequacy of traditional tools and techniques focussed on command and control reduces. Best practices based on Complex Adaptive Systems theory provide a rich model showing how project management is joined by Leadership of Change, Governance and Commander’s intent.
Leading Complex Projects provides a complete framework plus tools and techniques to deliver results in complex project environments whether projects are delivered as a service to customers or conducted in-house and whether engineering, corporate change, product development etc. In this programme you will learn how to:
- Measure, analyse, understand, and use the factors creating complexity to solve business problems
- Add powerful techniques to the complex project leader’s tool-bag for determining objectives, designing solutions, triggering action, building teams
- Integrate your approach to leadership in a complex environment to traditional PMBoK Guide® and PRINCE2® based project management
- Practice and participate in using the tools and techniques of leading complex projects in a safe environment before returning to the work place to use them to deliver project results
The Leading Complex Projects programme equips attendees to return to work with an extended tool-kit of proven practical approaches to delivering within constraints in complex environment.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals seeking to advance their careers in organisations faced with challenging pressures or desire for change
- Personnel tasked with delivering results in complex, even chaotic environments
- Project , Program and Portfolio office staff with oversight of change and Centre of Excellence staff responsible for methods, process and internal consultancy
- Project, Program and Portfolio members seeking to understand their role in complex project success
- Project and Program professionals or leaders facing the need to extend their personal capabilities
Discussion of participant’s real-world challenges are mixed with explanation of tools and techniques, illustration of causes of problems and examples of solution through videos, exercises and lecture.
This programme provides skills that are essential to performing as an effective leader and or senior manager in complex business change. The programme begins with analysis of why traditional methods are insufficient for all challenges. It then moves on to provide a full tool-set for delivering project based benefits on complex situations.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal