- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Private: HR as a Business Partner:
Developing Strategic HR Partnerships
The Human Resources function should contribute significantly to the organisation’s strategic objectives. This will require an arrangement whereby HR professionals work closely with line managers, supervisors etc. to achieve shared organisational objectives. The idea behind the approach is to free the HR function from an administrative role and allow it to contribute fully to the success of the organisation.
This course will explore the changes that are necessary both within HR itself and in the line team. For these reasons, the course is intended for HR Professionals and for Line Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders. The intention is to enable the close working relationship between HR and the line team.
- To demonstrate the theoretical case for HR business partnering
- To understand how HR Business Partners work with centres of excellence and shared service
- To understand the role of the HR Business Partner
- To consider how to introduce the HR Business Partner model and/or if already in place how to strengthen the role
- To establish the relationship between HR Business Partners and the line management team
- To establish the respective responsibilities between HR Business Partners and the line management team
- To establish best practice with such issues as recruitment, induction, employee relations, grievances, discipline, performance management and employee development
- To understand the key drivers of change and to introduce effective change management processes
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HR professionals who want to add value to their HR function and be a high performing member of the HR Department and the management and supervisory team
- HR business partners
- HR professionals being prepared for a role as an HR Business Partner
- HR professionals wishing to understand the role of an HR Business Partner
- ER professionals
- Training and development specialists interested in developing the role of the line management and supervisory teams
- Line Managers, Supervisors and Team Leaders
- Anyone with an interest in developing a closer understanding of the HR function and what it can achieve
- Anyone interested in developing a new relationship with the HR function
The training process used is designed to encourage maximum participation by all delegates. The presenter will suggest ideas and theories to the delegates and then encourage them to test out the ideas by the use of discussion, small group work, exercises and feedback.
Each day of the programme will end by delegates completing their own record of what has been learned on the day and considering how the ideas might be transferred back to the workplace.
Delegates will learn, from working together on case studies and exercises, how to apply techniques to the challenges facing HR in the modern business environment.
HR is often seen as an administrative, bureaucratic department which functions as a sort of organisational police force. This view of HR is out of date and inaccurate but much of the line management team still have this view.
This programme explores ways of developing the function and its relationship to the line management team to the benefit of HR, the line management and supervisory team and employees generally.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal