- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Documents and Records Management Compliance 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Risk and Incident Analysis 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Reservoir Management and Monitoring 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 20 - 24 Sep 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Private: Advanced Maintenance Planning
Maintenance is a high leverage contributor to business profitability, through its impact on equipment capacity, product quality, safety, health and the environment and the cost of production.
The results and benefits from implementing a world class maintenance operation should yield a significant improvement in plant profit, as well as many intangible benefits such as enhanced customer satisfaction, employee pride and vendor relations.
- If it is your aim to have a world-class enterprise, the maintenance organisation and strategy have a critical role to play in this mission. Driven from business goals, such a strategy cannot be seen as separate from other functions, but rather as an intrinsic part of a complete approach to high performance operation
- The business goals will place organisational, as well technical demands on the enterprise. The strategy therefore has to integrate and guide the implementation of technical and managerial strategies at all organisational and process levels
- The strategy/philosophy must represent the very best technology, procedures and practices available, relevant to the business goals of the organisation The strategy must define the processes/procedures/practices required to achieve the highest possible degree of maintenance management and maintenance effectiveness, whilst minimising total life-cycle costs of new assets and current operating costs of existing assets
- Gain an understanding of the critical contribution to be made by maintenance to the achievement of business objectives
- Learn how to establish a strategic framework effective maintenance management
- Understand the roles, processes and procedures to ensure organisational effectiveness
- Learn to establish parameters for the measurement of management and technical performance on all organisational levels
- Improve overall equipment performance, while ensuring long term asset health
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Continuous Improvement Leaders
- Maintenance Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- CMMS Implementation Project Leaders
Facilitated by an experienced maintenance specialist, our programme will be conducted as a highly interactive work session (as opposed to lectures), encouraging participants to share their own experiences and apply the programme material to real-life situations. Programme size will be limited to 30 delegates in order to stimulate discussion and efficiency of subject coverage. Each delegate will receive an extensive reference manual, as well as case studies and throughout the programme, delegates will be encouraged to identify what they can do to enhance Maintenance Management in their organisations.
The programme provides the delegate with study material on the various aspects to consider for strategic maintenance planning, as well as techniques and case studies to provide the motivation and skills to establish and sustain best practice asset maintenance management.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal