Maintenance is a high leverage contributor to business profitability, through its impact on equipment capacity, product quality, safety, health and the environment and the cost of production.
The results and benefits from implementing a world class maintenance operation should yield a significant improvement in plant profit, as well as many intangible benefits such as enhanced customer satisfaction, employee pride and vendor relations.
- If it is your aim to have a world-class enterprise, the maintenance organisation and strategy have a critical role to play in this mission. Driven from business goals, such a strategy cannot be seen as separate from other functions, but rather as an intrinsic part of a complete approach to high performance operation
- The business goals will place organisational, as well technical demands on the enterprise. The strategy therefore has to integrate and guide the implementation of technical and managerial strategies at all organisational and process levels
- The strategy/philosophy must represent the very best technology, procedures and practices available, relevant to the business goals of the organisation The strategy must define the processes/procedures/practices required to achieve the highest possible degree of maintenance management and maintenance effectiveness, whilst minimising total life-cycle costs of new assets and current operating costs of existing assets
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Operations Managers
- Maintenance Managers
- Engineering Managers
- Continuous Improvement Leaders
- Maintenance Engineers
- Reliability Engineers
- CMMS Implementation Project Leaders
- Gain an understanding of the critical contribution to be made by maintenance to the achievement of business objectives
- Learn how to establish a strategic framework effective maintenance management
- Understand the roles, processes and procedures to ensure organisational effectiveness
- Learn to establish parameters for the measurement of management and technical performance on all organisational levels
- Improve overall equipment performance, while ensuring long term asset health
Facilitated by an experienced maintenance specialist, our programme will be conducted as a highly interactive work session (as opposed to lectures), encouraging participants to share their own experiences and apply the programme material to real-life situations. Programme size will be limited to 30 delegates in order to stimulate discussion and efficiency of subject coverage. Each delegate will receive an extensive reference manual, as well as case studies and throughout the programme, delegates will be encouraged to identify what they can do to enhance Maintenance Management in their organisations.
The programme provides the delegate with study material on the various aspects to consider for strategic maintenance planning, as well as techniques and case studies to provide the motivation and skills to establish and sustain best practice asset maintenance management.
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.