If you are in a profession where you need to speak to two or more people to convey an idea or simply to get your message across, you will need to have engaging Presentation Skills. The fear of addressing a crowd or even a small group of people is said to be one of the top fears in executives. But public speaking need not be dreaded because, with key techniques and guided practice, anyone with the necessary tools would be able to present with impact and purpose.
This EuroMaTech training course seeks to develop your Presentation Skills to a higher level using NLP techniques. As you undergo this workshop, you will realize that making corporate presentations is not as difficult as it looks. You will gain the necessary confidence to come up on stage and engage your listeners, and surprise yourself in the process.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
The Presentation Skills using NLP training course will beneficial to:
- All business professionals who would need to give presentations to their clients
- Personnel new to the role, as well as more experienced presentation skills
- Marketing professionals looking for a compelling strategic edge in the market
- Team leaders looking to relate to their teams and to higher management
Attendance to the Presentation Skills using NLP training course will enable the delegates to:
- Learn how to prepare a well-structured presentation
- Remove mental blocks and fears concerning public speaking
- Be equipped with advanced speaking techniques
- Gain adequate exposure in a safe learning environment
The Presentation Skills using NLP training course will be highly participative and will include a wide range of methods including presentations, discussions, videos, case studies and exercises. Where appropriate, these will include real issues brought to the programme by delegates.
After completing this EuroMaTech training course, delegates will be equipped with the tools, models, skills and confidence to improve and enhance current practices, develop new processes and monitor their success.
This training course will help delegates become prolific presenters and equip them with the appropriate confidence, skills and tools to turn any department into world-class presenters.
Day 1 : Introducing Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP) and Speech Techniques
- What is NLP
- Learn the finer basics of NLP
- How important is NLP in Presentations
- The Opening Speech – open with a ‘bang’
- Various openings
- How to write an interesting and exciting opening speech
Day 2 : Presentation Techniques
- Body of the Presentation
- What to use for the body of the presentation
- Do’s and don’t’s in the body of the presentation
- How to conclude with finesse
- Methods to conclude a presentation
- Learn different conclusion techniques
Day 3 : Tone, Speed and Loudness
- The tones to use
- Overcoming nervousness
- Stress relieving exercises to use
- Using slides and props
- Correct way of using Words and Voice
- Tone, speed and loudness in control
Day 4 : Correct Body Gestures and Handling Audiences
- Hand gestures and it’s powerful uses
- Excite the audience with the correct hand gestures
- Maintaining eye contact
- How to handle crowds
- Delivering to Large and Small audiences
- How to act in front of the audience
Day 5 : Making it Happen
- Using NLP techniques to conduct Presentations
- Conducting different types of Presentations
- Correct way of using PowerPoint slides
- Fonts size and styles in your PowerPoint presentation
- Candidates’ individual presentations with facilitator evaluations
- Developing an Plan of Action to take back to the office
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.