- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Management for Projects & Contracts 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Organisation and Relationship Systems in the Workplace 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Fitness for Service Assessment of Pressure Vessels, Tanks and Piping Systems Using API 579-1 and ASME FFS Standards 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Advanced Negotiation Skills & Deal Making Strategies 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Construction & Civil Engineering Fundamentals for Non-Civil Engineers 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Oil Movement, Storage and Troubleshooting 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Feasibility Study & Business Planning 19 - 20 Sep 2021
- Process Safety Management & Compliance 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- SAP Analytics and Cloud 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- IOT – Internet of Things 19 - 21 Sep 2021
- Negotiation Skills for Legal Specialists 19 - 23 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Enhancing Job Performance: Skills for Achieving Personal and Organisational Goals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Organising and Behavioural Skills for Administrative Professionals / Executive Secretaries / PAs
03 - 07 Apr 2022
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
28 Aug - 01 Sep 2022
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
The roles of Secretaries, PAs and Administrative Professionals in business are continually evolving. Therefore, this engaging, practical and interactive Organising and Behavioural Skills virtual training course is designed to provide an opportunity to review and develop vital organising and behavioural skills to maximise personal effectiveness.
This EuroMaTech virtual training course is also designed to:
- Build and enhance personal and role reputation across any organisation
- Strengthen personal and role credibility
- Enable a more productive and effective way of working
These vital roles within any organisation provide essential support to many and therefore the programme primarily focuses on the development of role ‘capability’ and the development towards role ‘commitment’.
By the end of this EuroMaTech virtual training course, participants will be able to:
- Enhance and develop skills of a 21st century Secretary, PA or Administrative Professional
- Strengthen the appreciation, value and importance of the role of a Secretary, PA or Administrative Professional
- Understand organisations and their purpose to aid in working effectively and therefore becoming aligned with the organisational needs
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This Organising and Behavioural Skills virtual training course is specifically aimed at Secretaries, Personal Assistants and Administrative Professionals who want to develop and enhance their role within their organisation, who may have had training in the past but need to understand what a 21st century role looks, sounds and feels like. It is also for people new to a role, to set them on a path of continued success.
This Organising and Behavioural Skills virtual training course is designed to encourage discussion and will enable personal examples to be shared. It also provides a variety of opportunities to reflect back and consider outputs to date and consider how to become more of a 21st century Secretary, PA or Administrative Professional. Practical exercises and simple, easy to use models will form the basis of the programme enabling participants to gain a sense of achievement and leave adopting a ‘can do’ attitude.
Developing confidence and capability in any role is vital to success in the role as well as personal success. The Organising and Behavioural Skills virtual training course specifically aims to help participants at whatever level they identify their strengths and developmental areas are and leave with the desire to apply what they have learned and with the energy and excitement to put into practice their newly acquired skills and knowledge.
Day 1: Understanding Roles and the Organisation
- What is your role? It’s to S.M.I.L.E.
- Key skills of a 21st century Secretary, PA or Admin Professional
- Understand the role of your Manager and how your support is vital to their success
- Understand your business – it’s about Organisational and Situational Knowledge
- Chronistic Intelligence, continuous Self Development and having self-belief
Day 2: Organisation Skills
- Benefits to effective Time Management to you, your Manager and the organisation
- Understand how to create a well-defined plan and set attainable goals to give you the best chance of success and to help you become as organised as you can
- C.R.A.F.T your role for ultimate success – it’s in your hands!
- Understand the importance of prioritising and determine where your tasks come from and how you can be more effective at achieving them
- The ‘Art of Delegation’ and learn how to say ‘no’ when you cannot say ‘yes’
- Learn how to be more assertive and deal with any potential conflict more effectively
Day 3: Organisation Skills Continued / Behavioural Skills – The Essentials
- Manage your Manager to be more organised – determine expectations and stick to them!
- Learn how to give feedback when expectations are not met.
- Creating a professional image – what’s your intention? How do you want to be seen?
- Uncover the world of effective communication, the process of effective communication and the vital components of ‘Sender / Receiver’
- Barriers to effective communication and how to overcome them and the benefits of doing so
Day 4: Behavioural Skills – The Essentials Continued
- Communication alternatives – Over the telephone and written communications
- Establish ‘Telephony Etiquette’ and the 6F’s to telephony success
- Establish ‘Email Etiquette’ and how to construct and demonstrate the right use of emails
- Editing and Proof-Reading – what’s the difference?
- PowerPoint Presentations – aid others in developing and delivering more professional presentations
Day 5: Understanding Others / Continuous Personal Development
- Learn how to behave and communicate with just about anyone
- Understand people’s work personalities and how this will aid you in supporting others effectively
- Discover people’s learning styles to understand how best to approach them when you need something done
- Uncover the WIN / LEARN / CHANGE model and how this will help you become the best you can be
- Programme review and action planning
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal