Success is built on skills, attitude and knowledge. Of these, positive thinking and attitudes have been proven to increase both your personal and business results and achievements. Managers and professionals must adopt, encourage and create positive thinking and attitudes.
New business requirements, increased performance demands and a changing workforce mean it is essential for professionals at all levels to understand and master the skills, techniques and methods of positive thinking and positive attitude.
Recent studies in behavioural science and neuroscience reveal scientific proof and evidence of the power of a positive mental attitude. Research also tells us that high achievers have trained themselves in this vital attitude. This interactive and highly practical programme gives you a step-by-step method to cultivate the power of a positive thinking and attitude. It will also provide you with many practical insights and tools to manage and develop others as well.
Participants will develop the following competencies:
- break-through to the next level of both personal and professional achievement
- master the ability to harness and apply positive thinking, goal setting and success-focused attitudes
- improve the performance of their area of responsibility
- advance their ‘management thinking and understanding’ and keep abreast of the most modern concepts in motivation, people development and performance management
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme is designed for managers, supervisors, team leaders, executives, and HR professionals who truly wish to grow in personal power, authenticity and integrity. It will also be beneficial to those who are:
- Responsible for organizational improvement, goals and objectives
- Concerned with achieving standards of excellence and higher performance
- Interested in enhancing their management skills and leadership ability
- Interested in enhancing their abilities to coach and develop above
- Responsible for strategic planning, results and performance management of individuals, projects or teams
- Responsible for team leadership in any area
- Manage and motivate people more effectively using goal setting, positive outcomes and success coaching
- Create and harness the power of high performance teams by creating a climate of performance-focused positive thinking
- Understand and effectively utilize strategic attitude-enhancing skills and techniques
- Lead people for more positive results by changing the way you think and motivate yourself
- Utilize proven success tools for guaranteed results – enhancing the performance and standards of excellence for yourself, your team and your organization as a whole
- Consider methods for improving management performance through proven positive thinking tools and techniques
- Master the power of positive thinking to create more success and happiness in your life and learn how to generate it in others
- How a positive attitude affects performance at work
- Brain research and the positive attitude and the science of success
- Using positive-thinking coaching to focus others on more empowering outcomes
- Explore positive thinking and attitude in management style and the role of emotional intelligence for tomorrow’s organization
Participants will learn by active participation during the programme through the use of a wide variety of instructional techniques. There will be group exercises to allow for a “hands on” approach to learning. Instructional films will be utilized to present “best practices” approaches. In addition there will be in depth discussion of critical success factors.
Delegates will be encouraged to share their experiences, discuss areas of concern and offer practical help. All of the skills learned within this workshop will be 100% transferrable to the workplace. A number of case-studies are examined that have been influential on this area of development.
This highly pro-active and practical programme will combine the theoretical aspects of the best thinking with the practical and innovative tools of positive thinking, attitude development, NLP and Emotional Intelligence to prepare delegates for a productive, successful, effective and happy work, social and family life. The programme first looks at the theory and leading skills, models and techniques and then transferring this into practical applications.