- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Events & Conferences Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Document Control Specialist 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Electrical Motor Installation and Protection 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Enhancing the Skills of Training Coordinators and Administrators 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Task Risk Assessment: Modern Proactive Approach to Incident Prevention 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Storage and Safety Awareness for Chemicals Handling 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Designing Solutions to Complex Business Problems 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Fraud and Corruption in the Workplace 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Customer-Centric Selling Master Class 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Vehicle Fleet Development & Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Competency Development and Managerial Excellence for Maintenance Supervisors 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Interpersonal Communication Skills 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Stepping up to Management 24 - 26 Oct 2021
- Power BI 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Digital Developer Training 24 - 26 Oct 2021
- Decision Making in Projects (Engineering) 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- A Key to Project Success: 24 - 28 Oct 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Logistic and Supply Chain
06 - 10 Feb 2022
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
This EuroMaTech Logistics and Supply Chain online training course examines the effective management and flow of materials through an organization’s supply chain. Significant costs and delays to standard operations and projects are often caused by small inefficiencies in logistics and transport. This EuroMaTech online training course discusses how costs can be reduced, performance can be improved as well as an increase in customer satisfaction. The Supply Chain is linked to the organisation in order to appreciate that the effect of the efficient Supply Chain has on the effectiveness of the performance.
Participants in this EuroMaTech online training course will learn how to:
- Understand the process of the Supply and Demand Chain
- Utilize modern purchasing management techniques
- Improve the warehouse efficiencies with subsequent reduction in stock levels
- Sharpen your negotiation skills
- Manage inventories in a more productive manner
- Appreciate transportation operations.
This Logistics & Supply Chain online training course aims to enable participants to:
- Understand how the supply and demand chains work
- Examine the most effective purchasing practices
- Learn new trends in supplier management
- Gain greater insight into the negotiation process
- Examine inventory reduction techniques
- Explore new methods and technologies in warehousing
- Understand the function of transportation management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business professionals who work in logistics, stock control, supply chain warehousing and materials management would find this training session extremely beneficial, enabling them to bring improvements to their area of the business.
Participants will learn by active participation during this EuroMaTech online training course through the presentation of programme material, exercises, training videos and discussions of “real life” issues in their organizations.
The quality of operations in the logistics and supply chain functions has a direct impact on the operating performance of an organization. This EuroMaTech Logistics & Supply Chain online training course is focused on the most modern techniques for the improved management of the flow of materials into and through the organization. It is concerned with all the areas responsible in the logistics process including procurement, inventory management, warehousing and transportation. It also covers a detailed examination of the supply chain necessary to obtain your requirements in all of these areas.
Day 1: Understanding Logistics and the Supply Chain
- How organisation supply and demand chains work
- Objectives of supply chain management
- The interrelations and connections of buying, making, moving, and selling activities
- Understanding the Supply Chain dynamics
- The benefits of applying a Supply Chain approach
- Supply Chain Operations Reference Models (SCOR).
Day 2: Customers and Supplier Management
- Internal and external customer expectations
- CRM and SRM
- Supplier management
- Supplier selection
- Supplier expectations
- Relationships internally and externally
- Supply cost
Day 3: Warehouse Management, Performance and Risk
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Warehouse functions
- Warehouse Management
- Role in the Supply Chain
- Equipment selection
- Supply Chain risks
- Exchange rates
Day 4: Procurement and Negotiation
- Procurement definition and goals
- Establishing negotiating goals
- Effective negotiating strategies
- Effective negotiating techniques
- Negotiation exercise.
Day 5: Inventory Management
- Effective inventory management
- Forrester effects and increases in inventory
- Dealing with supply and demand variability
- Setting the order quantity
- Safety stock
- Reducing excess and obsolete inventory
- Improving the organisation’s logistics and supply chain.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal