- Logistics and Transport Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Gas Processing 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The Power of Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Leadership 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Finance and Accounting 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Human Resource Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 08 - 19 Mar 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Managing Stress & Work-Life Balance 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations Professional 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications 14 - 18 Mar 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Training Course
Logistic and Supply Chain
This EuroMaTech Logistics and Supply Chain training course examines the effective management and flow of materials through an organization’s supply chain. Significant costs and delays to standard operations and projects are often caused by small inefficiencies in logistics and transport. This EuroMaTech training course discusses how costs can be reduced, performance can be improved as well as an increase in customer satisfaction. The Supply Chain is linked to the organisation in order to appreciate that the effect of the efficient Supply Chain has on the effectiveness of the performance.
Participants in this EuroMaTech training course will learn how to:
- Understand the process of the Supply and Demand Chain
- Utilize modern purchasing management techniques
- Improve the warehouse efficiencies with subsequent reduction in stock levels
- Sharpen your negotiation skills
- Manage inventories in a more productive manner
- Appreciate transportation operations.
This Logistics & Supply Chain training course aims to enable participants to:
- Understand how the supply and demand chains work
- Examine the most effective purchasing practices
- Learn new trends in supplier management
- Gain greater insight into the negotiation process
- Examine inventory reduction techniques
- Explore new methods and technologies in warehousing
- Understand the function of transportation management.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
Business professionals who work in logistics, stock control, supply chain warehousing and materials management would find this training session extremely beneficial, enabling them to bring improvements to their area of the business.
Participants will learn by active participation during this EuroMaTech training course through the presentation of programme material, exercises, training videos and discussions of “real life” issues in their organizations.
The quality of operations in the logistics and supply chain functions has a direct impact on the operating performance of an organization. This EuroMaTech Logistics & Supply Chain training course is focused on the most modern techniques for the improved management of the flow of materials into and through the organization. It is concerned with all the areas responsible in the logistics process including procurement, inventory management, warehousing and transportation. It also covers a detailed examination of the supply chain necessary to obtain your requirements in all of these areas.
Day 1: Understanding Logistics and the Supply Chain
- How organisation supply and demand chains work
- Objectives of supply chain management
- The interrelations and connections of buying, making, moving, and selling activities
- Understanding the Supply Chain dynamics
- The benefits of applying a Supply Chain approach
- Supply Chain Operations Reference Models (SCOR).
Day 2: Customers and Supplier Management
- Internal and external customer expectations
- CRM and SRM
- Supplier management
- Supplier selection
- Supplier expectations
- Relationships internally and externally
- Supply cost
Day 3: Warehouse Management, Performance and Risk
- Key performance indicators (KPI)
- Warehouse functions
- Warehouse Management
- Role in the Supply Chain
- Equipment selection
- Supply Chain risks
- Exchange rates
Day 4: Procurement and Negotiation
- Procurement definition and goals
- Establishing negotiating goals
- Effective negotiating strategies
- Effective negotiating techniques
- Negotiation exercise.
Day 5: Inventory Management
- Effective inventory management
- Forrester effects and increases in inventory
- Dealing with supply and demand variability
- Setting the order quantity
- Safety stock
- Reducing excess and obsolete inventory
- Improving the organisation’s logistics and supply chain.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal