This highly interactive Emotional Excellence training event provides a dynamic and innovative approach to increase your emotional excellence which will in turn increase your skills for influencing people more effectively.
Participants attending the Leading with Emotional Excellence training course will learn how to:
- Understand what is emotional excellence
- Motivate the people they work with
- Learn effective methods for dealing with difficult people
- How to transform resistance into support
- Increase confidence in their abilities to handle leadership challenges
- Lead their people to sustained high performance
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals and leaders who wish to learn more about leading others with emotional excellence
- Supervisors and managers who desire to learn effective management and leadership skills and techniques to be able to better manage their work
- Learn to develop their emotional intelligence
- Improve their influence skills
- Apply influence for conflict resolution
- Identify behavioral areas of strength and areas they want to enhance
- Learn to develop style flexibility to influence others
- Apply what is learnt to real-world situations throughout and beyond the training
The Leading with Emotional Intelligence EuroMaTech training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of stress management to the particular needs of their workplace.
The Leading with Emotional Excellence EuroMaTech training course covers essential intrapersonal skills such as self-awareness and self-regulation. It will also help participants develop interpersonal skills of empathy and relational skills. These skills will enable the delegates to develop their emotional excellence and enhance their productivity.
Day 1: - Developing Your Emotional Excellence
- What is emotional intelligence (EQ) and emotional excellence (EE)?
- Insights into the influence of personality on your emotional intelligence
- Pacing and priority conflicts
- Managing your spirit, mind and body
- Developing style flexibility as a leader
- Developing an innovative team
Day 2: - Leading Others with EQ
- Understanding the 4 stages of human development
- Motivating oneself and motivating others
- TENT therapy for developing thankfulness
- Developing creativity in the workplace
- Innovative teamwork
- Developing an action plan