- Construction Administration for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 16 - 20 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 16 - 18 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Leadership and Communication
04 - 06 Jul 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
22 - 24 Aug 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
All businesses in the current climate need a competitive edge. This can be gained through innovative and exciting products and services, or through effective and efficient world class employees.
Top performing organisations are passionate about their most valuable resource - their staff. In order to maintain their high standards a large proportion of their time and energy is spent on continuous professional development, not only of their employees, but of their business.
Teams that find solutions together make things happen. They are committed to getting the job done in the fastest and most efficient way. This doesn’t happen by accident, it is down to the leadership, trust and teamwork. The finest teams have a clear direction and a route to reach their ultimate goal
These highly interactive 3 - day programmes give you the tried and trusted leadership and management processes, procedures and methodology used by many blue chip organisations to achieve outstanding results. They utilize highly efficient management tools to develop high levels of performance from their staff. This in turn ensures the future and reputation of their organisation through innovative development, service and evaluation. This course offers participants practical solutions to work related issues.
- Understand the challenges of Change Management
- Know how to overcome resistance to Change
- Manage Your Stakeholders Effectively
- Use and Practice Communication Tools
- Understand how to empower, engage and motivate staff
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- People who supervise others and wish to improve their communication skills
- People who lead teams and wish to do so more effectively
- People who have been identified as having potential for leadership roles
- Executives who want to develop their capabilities in motivating and inspiring people
The seminar is carefully designed to address all styles of learning and to engage participants fully. Lectures and discussions are either preceded or followed by powerful individual or group exercises. These exercises provide opportunities for personal participation in real situations. This process makes online training fun filled, fast-paced, challenging and empowering. This seminar uses the cutting edge skills of Neuro-Linguistic Programming and Emotional Intelligence to open your mind to how people think.
Research among global leaders identified the top ten communications skills for effective team management – active listening, giving feedback, relationships of trust, respect for others, collaboration, conveying vision, setting priorities, motivating, facilitating and negotiating. This Leadership and Communication online training course provides practical techniques so you can master these skills to build high achieving teams where people feel valued. You will leave confident you can inspire and motivate team members to give of their best.
- Welcome, Introductions and Objectives
- What are the Change Management challenges and barriers to success?
- What is Leadership’s Role in Change?
- Change Management Tools and Techniques
- Stakeholder Management
- Powerful Communication Tips
- Action Planning
- Review day 1
- Exercise: Industrial Espionage
- What is Effective Communication?
- Communication Strategies in Change Management
- The Communication Cycle
- Team Communication Skills
- Persuasion and Influence to Overcome Resistance
- The Communication Checklist
- The Communication Quiz
- Action Planning
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal