This highly participative online training course will help you to cultivate your understanding, knowledge and skills of human resource management and strategic planning for oil, gas and petrochemical sectors.
Human Resource Management in the Oil, Gas, and Petrochemical Industry will show HR professionals at all levels how they can contribute to the business at a strategic level and become a real partner in the organisation. This exciting online training course will bring you up to date on the latest techniques and approaches that are appropriate for the efficient management of Human Capital, with particular emphasis on the Oil, Gas, Petrochemical and related industries.
This EuroMaTech online training course will highlight:
- Best practice in human resource management, new ideas, tools and techniques.
- How to create a Training, Learning and Career Development culture
- Examine how Employee Rewards can influences employee performance
- The importance of best-practice recruitment, promotion and retention.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All levels of Management who need to gain a better understanding of the implications that People Management practices have on their day-to-day decisions
- HR professionals and equally the line management
- Any other professionals who have an interest HR processes
By the end of this EuroMaTech online training course, participants will learn to:
- Explain the importance of strategic human resource management
- Formulate a clear plan to transform strategic requirements into HR objectives
- Demonstrate an understanding of employee resourcing, recruitment & reward
- Understand performance management in a multi-cultural environment
- Illustrate examples of best practice in managing people in oil and gas organisations
The Human Resource Management online training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video materials, activities and case studies. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of stress management to the particular needs of their workplace.
This EuroMaTech online training course will have a positive impact on your organisation in the following ways:
- Enhanced human resource management
- Staff promoting learning and development in their organisation
- Build organisational learning company wide
- Improved employee engagement
- Increased use of appropriate training methods throughout the organisation
- Improved employee relations
Day 1 : People Resourcing in the Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industries
- Understanding Human Capital and the Development of Strategic HR
- Recruiting as a Two-way Process
- Specialist Resourcing Needs of oil and Gas Employers
- Choosing the Appropriate Selection Methodology
- Use of Psychological Testing in Selection
- Assessment Centres – State of the Art Selection
Day 2 : Performance Management & Reward
- Performance Management in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- Making Performance Appraisal Work
- Efficient Use of Feedback
- Understanding Compensation & Benefits
- Implementing Total Reward
- Employee Engagement & Empowerment
- Retaining Valued Employees
Day 3 : Empowerment, Engagement and Change
- The Talent Management Model
- The Training Cycle
- How Adults Learn: Andragogy
- What are the best ways to train people?
- Evaluation of Training Effectiveness (cost benefits analysis & ROI)
- The Context for Change in Oil, Gas & Petrochemical Industry
- Managing change or leading change?
- Personal Action Planning
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.