INTRODUCTION TO THE ACCOUNTS PAYABLE SEMINAR
This Accounts Payable Seminar provides businesses and other organizations with a strong sense of where they stand against industry leaders and shows them how to take their services and organizational processes to state of the art levels.
Documented strategies and tactics employed by highly admired companies are presented both successful and unsuccessful to illustrate the real world functionality of each process and approach.
By attending this event, delegates will understand:
- The importance of the accounts payable function with regard to its links with the supply chain and cash flow
- The integrated systems of purchase order processing, stock (inventory) control, purchase ledger and cash payments and their links with the general ledger
- How to effectively manage cash and working capital to reduce costs and improve cash flow
- The impact of risk and uncertainty on the business and its impact on accounts payable and cash flow
- How leading companies from across the globe are achieving best practice in Accounts Payable
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This programme provides a user-friendly environment to develop the knowledge and techniques related to accounts payable that are valuable for:
- Finance Executives and Professionals
- Accounts Payable Managers
- Accounts Payable Supervisors
- Accounts Payable Personnel
- Others who are working within accounts payable process or who wish to develop a practical toolkit to complement their existing professional or technical skills
This programme aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Work effectively with the fundamentals of accounts payable, financial accounting and the supply chain
- Understand and apply the fundamentals of accounts payable systems
- Review and comment on payment methods and cash management
- Analyse the need to incorporate risk and uncertainty into accounts payable analysis
- Identify best practice across all industries
The programme will provide the theoretical background and techniques that underpin the organisation and management of accounts payable and its related functions. It will provide a real world practical context by incorporating worked examples and case studies that delegates will see how theory applies in practice and can discuss the various issues raised.
The management of the accounts payable (creditors) of an organisation is essentially just one aspect of the management of the cash flow of that organisation. Since organisations cannot survive without adequate cash flows, it follows that the management of accounts payable is a vital aspect of cash flow management. This programme provides for you a deep and detailed introduction to modern accounts payables and their management.