- Construction Administration for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 16 - 20 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 16 - 18 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Enhancing the Skills of Training Coordinators and Administrators
06 - 10 Jun 2021
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
24 - 28 Oct 2021
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
Many organisations seem to underestimate the importance of Training Co-ordinators & Administrators. In truth, both roles are a vital link ensuring training and or development activities actually solve the performance gap in an effective and cost effective manner.
With that in mind, this Enhancing the Skills of Training Coordinators & Administrators online training course has been specifically designed to present the key attributes, skills and knowledge to develop a competent approach to the role.
This EuroMaTech online training course will feature:
- How to develop the Training Coordinators’ & Administrators’ competence
- How to influence management in allowing new skills to be practiced
- The changing needs of business and illustrating / demonstrating results
- The most appropriate learning styles for individuals
- Training needs analysis, design, validation and evaluation techniques
- The training and development cycle
- Analyse how Training & Development contribute to business performance
- Reposition Training & Development by adopting a measured approach
- Examine administration systems and techniques
- Develop a profile for the Training Coordinator & Administrators role
- Apply a new 4-quadrant analysis model for individual performance issues
- Be able to apply the 10 steps in the training cycle
- Consider action planning for your return to work including training requirements
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Managers whose main responsibility is the co-ordination or administration of training needs, organising training events, selecting programmes or engaging external consultants
- Full time T&D or HR specialists - including line managers with responsibility for the T & D of their subordinates
- Technical professionals wishing to revalidate their knowledge and understanding when conducting training
- Training Administrators, who are in regular contact with individuals or line managers involving performance improvement
- Professionals who wish to assess new approaches for Training Coordinators and Administrators
This EuroMaTech online training course will be delivered in an interactive style, using group discussions, and programme material, encouraging active participation, exercises, real life case studies and questionnaires. There will also be the opportunity to discuss individual issues on a one-to-one basis with the Programme Leader if necessary.
The Enhancing the Skills of Training Coordinators & Administrators online training course is designed to provide the essential skills and knowledge to perform the role of Training Coordinators & Administrators competently. The online training course also provides the tools and techniques to achieve success analysing the benefits to the organisation, then moves on to consider how to construct complex training solutions using a flexible approach.
Day 1: Delivering the Right Solution to Support Business Needs
- Introduction, programmes objectives and ways of working
- Change in Organisations
- Positioning Training & Development to ensure delivering strategic success
- Aligning Training & Development activities to the business needs
- Training & Development activities and organisational success
Day 2: Examining and Confirming the Extent of the Training Coordinator & Administrators Role
- The skills and attributes of a Training Coordinator & Administrator
- How do people learn? When making training decisions
- Accounting for individuals’ learning styles
- Resources Planning - medium- and long-term requirements
- Managing Change - managing your own training and development needs
Day 3: Training Needs Analysis – Organisational vs. Individual needs
- The relationship between T & D and company performance
- At the Corporate level – including case study
- Departmental and section training needs
- Team development including Planning (TDP)
- Personal Development Plans, manpower / talent management
Day 4: Applying Evaluation and Validation Techniques
- Delivering effective structured programmes.
- Application of the 10-step training model using a case study
- The use of Validation Techniques and Methodologies
- How to construct an Evaluation Survey and using learning
- How to present results to best effect - evaluation in action
Day 5: Business Strategy – Demand and Budget Planning
- Understand the Training and Development budget planning process.
- Generating Individual action plans, and agreeing priorities
- Review and programme recap
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit