Emotional intelligence plays a very important role in organisations. In recent years many business entites have directed their strategies to build an emotionally intelligent work culture. They have found that understanding and raising emotional intelligence among their employees is critical to organisational success.
In this Emotional Intelligence Strategies online training course, delegates will learn to:
- Develop the ability to sense, understand and effectively apply emotions as a source of leadership, communication, teamwork and influence
- Gain insights into perceptions and its importance in the workplace
- Understand how emotional intelligence (EQ) is required to respond to others and themselves
- Discover how to apply EQ in the workplace for building teamwork and accountable leadership
Who Should Attend?
- Anyone who is interested in developing themselves to be a an emotionally healthy individual
- Individuals who desire to apply psychological knowledge to result in management and leadership strategies
- Any team leader, supervisor and manager
- Individuals who wish to understand their emotions and how it affects those around them
- Any employee who wish to improve their productivity in the workplace
- All managers, leaders and professionals who need to have in-depth knowledge of human behaviour
Participants attending this EuroMaTech online training course will:
- Develop intrapersonal skills such as self-awareness, which is the ability of an individual to recognize and understand one\'s moods, emotions and drives as well as their impact on others
- Cultivate empathy or the ability to understand the emotional makeup of other people and skill in responding according to their emotional reactions
- Develop interpersonal skills which indicate the individual\'s proficiency in managing relationships and building networks
- Develop skills in responding to criticisms & adversity
- Leadership strategies for working with others towards shared goals
This exciting and informative 3-day EuroMaTech Online interactive training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by video material and case studies.
This EuroMaTech online training course will concentrate on the emotional skills required to lead teams effectively and manage the different personalities normally found in a diverse group. The ability to respond appropriately to feelings in ourselves and others, apply critical decision making skills objectively, practice innovative teamwork and encourage synergy between team members are vital to building a successful team.
Furthermore, on a personal level, participants will learn how to improve their leadership skills to motivate themselves and inspire others. Delegates will learn how to handle stress the high EQ way and delegate tasks effectively for mutual enrichment.
Day 1: Emotionally Intelligent Leadership
- What is Emotional Intelligence Quotient (EQ)
- Intrapersonal & Interpersonal skills
- Understanding the importance of personality
- Knowing one\'s strengths & weaknesses
- Strategies in developing Openness to new ideas
- Removing blocks to innovative teamwork through EQ
Day 2: Develop your Emotional Skills for Effective Teamwork
- Strategies in building effective teams
- Developing self-awareness for teamwork
- Dealing with eustress and emotional distress
- Managing body, mind & heart effectively
- Inspiring and guiding individuals & teams
- Emotional Intelligence for Innovative Teamwork
Day 3: Emotional Intelligence for Effective Teamwork
- Understanding stages of human development
- Practicing self-actualisation
- Strategies in nurturing relationships
- Creating synergy in teams
- Managing the mind & heart effectively
- Developing an action plan
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.