Talented People are essential to any successful organisation. Therefore, effective Talent Management is the key to achieving success in any organisation, whether it is Private, Government, Semi-Government or Non-Governmental. Talent management refers to the process of developing and integrating new workers, developing and retaining current workers, and attracting highly skilled workers to work for a company.
This Effective Talent Management training course will focus on the practical and ‘real world’ application of techniques such as HR Planning, Succession Planning, Career Planning and Performance Appraisal.
This EuroMaTech training course will highlight:
- Talent management in any organisation
- Succession planning techniques, at all levels
- Performance management and efficient appraisal systems
- Career path planning for employees
- An update on the latest research on talent management issues
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
It is also suitable for a wide range of professions, but would most suit:
- HR Professionals and HR Staff at all levels
- Resourcing and Recruitment Personnel
- Talent Management Specialists
- Capability Development Professionals
- HR Business Partners
- Strategic Planners
- HR or Manpower Planners
- Succession Planners
- Anyone involved in Nationalisation initiatives
- Technical staff who have moved into the HR area without formal HR training
- Managers who need to develop their skills and expertise in the areas covered
- Understand what HR planning is, and how it can contribute to organisational effectiveness
- Understand the advantages and limitations of HR Planning
- Analyse the practical use of succession planning
- Learn the fundamental processes of effective performance appraisal
- Apply the use of career path planning in your organization
This EuroMaTech training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience training related activities. Realistic and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, case studies, exercises and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning.
Effective HR Planning and Talent Management, including Succession Management, Nationalization, Career Path Planning and Performance Appraisal can be a significant asset to organisational efficiency and it can result in a supply of suitable employees in the right place and time, at the right cost. This EuroMaTech training course aims to equip participants to apply strategies for the most effective and powerful use of human resources.
Day 1: An Introduction to Human Resource Planning (HRP)
- The context for Workforce Planning
- People as a competitive edge
- HR as a strategic tool to support business and organizational goals
- The process of Workforce, Human Resource & Manpower Planning
- Workforce Planning information systems and analysis
Day 2: Talent Management & Succession Planning
- Planning human resources requirements
- Supply planning and issues of ‘flow\'
- Talent development needs / gaps
- How talent management and succession planning differ
- Succession planning methods
Day 3: Performance Management & Appraisal
- Understanding performance management and how to use it
- Implementing a successful appraisal scheme
- Types of assessment and appraisal systems
- Common reasons for failure and mistakes made
- Performance management in a multi-cultural setting
Day 4: Career Path Planning & Development Issues
- What is a career and why it matters to some people more than others?
- Understanding the psychology of personal development
- Techniques for career planning explored
- Mentoring techniques and strategies for the new millennium workforce
- Career Planning and its relationship to Succession Planning
Day 5: Latest Research Updates on Talent Management
- Competency Based Training (CBT) – the debate
- The learning styles – latest research and findings
- Distinguishing between coaching, mentoring, and counselling
- Talent Management & Nationals – a special case
- Personal Action Planning (PAP)
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.