- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Logistics and Transport Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Leadership 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The Power of Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Gas Processing 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 07 - 18 Mar 2021
- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Finance and Accounting 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Human Resource Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Analytics with Microsoft Tools 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Modern Valve Technology 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations Professional 14 - 18 Mar 2021
An Intensive 2-Day Online Training Course
e-Procurement : Developing, Implementing and Managing the Complete Process
17 - 18 Oct 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,150
e-Procurement is the business to business purchase and sale of supplies and services over the Internet. More and more organizations are viewing the application of best practices in e-procurement as being essential skill sets needed by all employees involved in the procurement process. This 2-day virtual training course gives an outline of the development of e-procurement in an organization that then leads onto an introduction to the management of the complete e-procurement process.
This EuroMaTech e-Procurement virtual training course introduces how to establish an e-procurement system within an organization that needs to purchase through the Internet. This short virtual training course would be useful to organisations that want to confirm that their present systems are being utilised to their full potential.
- Learn the different forms of procurement
- Understand the requirements needed to develop an e-procurement system
- Understand how to implement an e-procurement system
- Confirm the principles of managing an e-procurement system.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Professionals in Purchasing, Procurement and Supply Management Operations and Finance
- All those interested in the development and implementation of an e-procurement system.
Participants will increase their knowledge base and skill sets through a variety of instructional methods including lecture by an experienced practitioner and consultant who has “been there-done that”, individual and group exercises and group discussions covering current practices and their relationship to the implementation of new concepts.
This EuroMaTech virtual training course aims to give participants knowledge of how to establish an e-procurement system and to then develop skills that they can use to manage the system in their organization.
Day 1 : Understanding e-Procurement
- Procurement in the Organization
- What is e-procurement
- Pre-requisites for developing an e-procurement System
- Steps in developing an e-procurement System
- The capabilities of e-procurement
Day 2 : e-Procurement Implementation
- Components of an e-procurement System
- Developing an e-procurement internal customer ordering and approvals system
- Developing an e-quotation preparations and evaluation System
- Developing an e-purchase order System
- Managing the e-procurement process
- E-procurement Security
- Making Changes in the Organization.
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal