This highly participative EuroMaTech online training course takes the delegates on a journey through the data analytics and visualisation in the current environment where various types of data are available with the advance of information technologies, and data is seen as one of the most valuable commodities in managing automation system.
The online training course is focused on interactively presenting the current trends in data use and analytics as well as digitalisation. As the humans are not equipped for interpreting a large amount of information from a random set of numbers and messages in each piece of data, therefore, in order to adopt the data and information to logical capabilities of a human, as the humans understand things best through the visual processing of information. Digitization enables the data to be represented visually, increasing the probability of understanding complex builds.
Participants attending the Digital and Data in Current Landscape online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Adopting the digitization drive
- Enabling the digitization of their workload
- Knowledge of important issues related to the mass digitization
- Analytical mindset focused on visualisation of large amounts of data
- Ability to communicate through digital data
Who should attend?
- CEOs, CTOs, CIOs
- Planners/Managers and Forecasters
- Business Analysts
- All managerial level personnel
- Marketing and Research Specialists
- Statistical and Research Analysts
- Leaders or those aspiring to become leaders
- Digitalisation and data experts
This Digital and Data in Current Landscape online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- To acquire the benefits of digitization within their work
- To enable introduction and implementation of digital projects
- To enhance the understanding of digital and data trends in industry
- To apply digital models in everyday life
- To achieve mass digitization.
The Digital and Data in Current Landscape online training course is presented trough discussions, presentations, videos, theory and real-life examples, as well as assignments that the delegates are to do and present their application within their organisations.
The Digital and Data in Current Landscape online training course is analysing the current landscape of data and digitization. Particularly this course highlights the influence of data on industry, financial markets, service management, operations and other areas. This online course also presents a framework how digitization and data influence the extended area of data in current landscape.
- Digitizing records
- Data discoverability
- Digitization project management
- Digitization risk management
- Digitization in current landscape
Data as Digitized Records and Documents
- Mass digitization
- Influence of politics in digitization
- Data availability and protection
- Data for digitized infrastructure
- Data warehousing and data ownership
The Nature of Mass Digitization
- User contribution
- Platform influence
- Nature of platform ownership
- Risks related to physical storage of data
- Achieving a well-managed digitization system
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.