Transformational Leaders motivate and gain the commitment of their followers by sharing a vision, raising expectations, and creating a feeling of trust so that followers will perform to a level exceeding their own expectations of what is considered possible. This exciting and practical training course will help you develop as a Transformational Leader. In this seminar, delegates will study the best practices from industry leaders and apply that in their own teams and organisations.
The Developing Transformational Leadership training course is designed to provide leaders with the knowledge and skills required by their challenging role. This seminar enables leaders to critically explore the key skills needed to lead at a time when the global economy is experiencing an economic downturn that is having a major impact on all industries and all organisations.
EuroMaTech’s experiential Developing Transformational Leadership training course will cover the critical competencies necessary in effective leadership. The seminar runs like a 5-day Leadership Master-Class and participants will leave engaged, energised, and inspired.
Participants on Developing Transformational Leadership training course will develop the following five key competencies:
- Transformational Leadership skills
- Strategic Thinking & Planning
- Leading with Emotional Intelligence
- The Communication Competencies Necessary for Leadership
- The Practice of Leading Change
Who Should Attend?
The Developing Transformational Leadership training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals, but will be specifically beneficial to:
- All Supervisors, Middle Managers, Department Heads and Senior Managers
- Engineers and other technical professionals moving into management or leadership positions
- Human Resource Personnel including HR Business Partners
- Non-business professionals who need a wider understanding of leadership principles
- Professionals who would like a refresher in leadership topics
- People who are likely to take up leadership positions in the not too distant future
By the end of EuroMaTech’s Developing Transformational Leadership training course, participants will be able to:
- Determine their role as a transformational leader
- Demonstrate practical skills in effective communication suitable for leadership
- Appreciate business strategy and strategic thinking
- Develop and identify EI competencies
- Identify stages of change and explore how to overcome resistance to change
This Developing Transformational Leadership training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension, and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will be significant hands-on sessions where participants can practice and experience course related activities. Realistic and fun exercises, short DVD presentations, small group work, and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning. Practical, experiential activities will be used throughout the seminar.
The Developing Transformational Leadership training course is designed to enable leaders to critically explore the key skills needed to lead in any organisation. Transformational Leaders share vision, motivate, raise expectations, promote trust and achieve high performance from their teams. In this very practical EuroMaTech training course, you will learn the five competencies necessary in effective leadership. These are leadership skills, strategic thinking, emotional intelligence, communication and change leadership.
Day 1: Competency 1 - Transformational Leadership Skills
- Introduction to leadership
- The difference between leadership and management
- Transformational leadership
- Competencies of great leaders
- Leading younger generations – Generation X & Why
- The Delegation Continuum
Day 2: Competency 2 - Communication Skills
- Overcoming common communication barriers
- Introducing active listening
- Powerful questioning skills
- Body language explained
- SOLER â€“ how to communicate
- Cross-cultural communication
Day 3: Competency 3 - Strategic Thinking & Planning
- What is strategy?
- Approaches to strategy
- Vision & Mission
- Business model canvas
- Strategic thinking
- Strategic analysis (PEST analysis; scorecards; five forces: SWOT)
Day 4: Competency 4 - Emotional Intelligence (EI)
- EI Competences
- Understanding your emotions as a Leader
- Giving feedback the EI way
- Dealing with ‘difficult’ people
- Win-Win thinking
- Ways to improve your EI
Day 5: Competency 5 - Leading Change
- The key drivers of change today
- Change management vs. change leadership
- Overcoming resistance to change
- The five psychological phases of change and their effective management
- Best practice in change leadership
- Supporting employees through change
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.