The development and implementation of Health, Safety & Environmental (HSE) Cases ensures the successful pro-active approach to risk management, based on a structured and systematic safe case life cycle in place.
The HSE Safety Case and its risk control measures is a proactive mechanism for achieving successful HSE performance and provides a valuable management decision support tool.
This programme is designed to provide delegates with the required knowledge and understanding for developing and managing an effective HSE Case for process operations.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- All those who need to be able to understand, develop and use an HSE Safety Case in their organisation’s facilities
- Understand to concept and structure of HSE Safety Cases
- Develop an HSE Safety Case using the Safety Case Life Cycle Process
- Produce and Present a HSE Safety Case Report
- Identify Hazards and their Potential Risks
- Implement and operate the HSE Safety Case
Delegates will learn by active participation through inspiring presentation tools and interactive techniques presented in a lively, enthusiastic and interesting style, including practical team exercises and case studies.
- The organisation will be able to benefit from the production of effective HSE Safety Case Reports and their associated risk control measures
- Improved assessment and management of operational process risks
- Delegates will be able to understand the structure and core elements of an HSE Safety Case
- Delegates will be able follow the safety case life cycle steps to produce an HSE Case
- Delegates will enhance their knowledge and understanding of managing the prevention and control potential hazardous events
DAY 1 -
HSE SAFTEY CASE OVERVIEW
DAY 2 -
PURPOSE OF HSE SAFETY CASE
DAY 3 -
USING RISK ASSESSMENT TOOLS FOR HSE SAFETY CASES
DAY 4 -
DEVELOPING AND USING HSE SAFETY CASE
DAY 5 -
HSE SAFETY CASE PERFORMANCE