This highly participative EuroMaTech online training course is about the Demand Management as a planning methodology used to forecast, plan for and manage the demand for products and services. It is redefining the paradigms of demand management towards the new era where the demands are everchanging, immediate and request a lightning speed responsiveness.
This EuroMaTech online training course is designed for the delegates who are focused on the volume of products that are purchased from providers, rather than individual product pricing, in contrast to conventional sourcing initiatives, to address external spending factors, arrange purchase orders and eradicate waste.
Participants attending the Demand Management online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Ways of gathering the data regarding the demand
- Understanding of historic demand behaviour
- The application of order timing and its impact on pricing
- Focus on identification of the best suppliers
- Ability to strengthen supplier relation
Who should attend?
- Stakeholders of the enterprise
- CEOs, CTOs, CIOs
- Planners/Managers and Forecasters
- Business analysts
- All managerial level personnel
- Marketing and Research Specialists
- Statistical and Research Analysts
- Leaders or those aspiring to become leaders.
This Demand Management online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- Learn the demand management data challenges
- Enable the demand signal analytics within the enterprise
- Provide the demand driven planning within the entity
- Introduce the demand forecasting as a planning tool
- Achieve higher productivity at lesser cost
- Increase performance of an enterprise as a whole
The Demand Management online training course is presented trough best practices companies are applying today, even with the examples of the most recent health and geopolitical turmoil; the delegates will start with the perspective on broad demand management techniques and success drivers and focusing on practical, applied concepts.
The Demand management online training course is success driven, as it focuses on the concepts that are providing the highest desirable outcome, and with the ways that the journey towards the full demand management planning implementation will be achieved.
Demand Management Data
- The data sources of demand
- Connecting the demand-sales-operations and production
- The digital era of demand management
- Digital twins of customers and production
- Demand management data acquisition
Demand management process
- Demand analytics
- Use of demand sensing and shaping
- Demand-driven planning
- Demand forecasting
- Demand influencing
Demand management strategic map
- Demand management strategy blueprint
- Demand management model selection criteria
- Consumption based demand management
- Demand management performance metrics
- Product segmentation
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.