- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 24 - 26 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Managing & Leading Strategic Communication 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Logistic and Supply Chain 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Contracts Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Engineering Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design, Installation & Operation: 07 - 11 Feb 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
07 - 09 Jun 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
Nowadays Data and its representation shape our lives. You can feel optimistic when you see your progress or feel uneasy when you see how market share is going to drop. Data is vital, but the way we represent and perceive it is more important. In this short online training course, EuroMaTech will navigate through interesting topics and activities to gain essential understanding of the data concepts and build skills in the techniques to analyze and mine the data. This online training course will particularly feature:
- Introduction to data analysis
- Datamining and Machine learning
- Data analytics
- Clustering and classification algorithms
- Big data tips and pitfalls
- Data analyses and visualization
By the end of this EuroMaTech online training course, participants will be able to:
- Explain data mining
- Explain Machine Learning with Big Data
- Develop skills on how to map organization strategy to big data
- Apply some techniques to identify the needed data
- Design big data promising solution
Who Should Attend?
This EuroMaTech Data Analytics online training course is designed for:
- All professionals & leaders who need to have an in-depth knowledge of data interpretation.
- Key data officers who are interested in maintaining organization data and enhance the business through big data analysis.
- Anyone who is interested in developing themselves to be a better leader.
Attendance to this online EuroMaTech training course would enable delegates to apply data analysis knowledge and skills to result in better understanding of the business situation of their organization. Delegates are encouraged to bring their own data and related problems to practice with them.
This practical and results-oriented big data online training course is based on adult learning concept. It incorporates short inspiring lectures with structured lessons; workshops, captivating PowerPoint slides with videos to enhance learning; ongoing discussions with action planning; ample time for Q&A; online training activities to reinforce key concepts within a fun learning environment.
Each delegate will be supplied with a set of documents and spreadsheet files to practice performing a number of tasks related to the data analysis topics to make sure the concepts and skills have been developed.
This unique online EuroMaTech online training course on Data Analytics covers discussion of critical areas of business problem solving and will have above all a practical focus on decision-making.
The focus of this online training course is on the actions required to achieve effective design and introduction of suitable solutions. This will include detailed presentation and discussion of contemporary leading-edge approaches to planning, showing how standard solutions should be modified to reflect data-driven decisions. Moreover, there will be a daily workshop where participants will be guided to suggest, build and modify data-driven effective solutions.
Day 1: Introduction to Data
- Importance of data and big data
- Data volume, variety, velocity, and veracity
- Data visualization
- Data preparation
- Data cleaning and cleansing
- Completing data
- Removing bad and noisy data
- Data warehousing and Business intelligence
Day 2: Datamining and ML Techniques
- Machine learning concepts
- Supervised and unsupervised learning
- Hierarchy and portioning clustering
- Decision and regression trees
- Association patterns
- Sequence patterns
- Basket analysis
- Customer segment mining
Day 3: Mining and Learning Big Data
- Distributed data vs Distributed processing
- The principles of reduce map model
- Big Data analysis Techniques
- Positive and negative Risks
- Pitfalls and Tips in Data Analysis Projects
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal