Leadership is all about managing change and developing high performing teams. This EuroMaTech training course will explore the essential skills and knowledge required for success in these vital areas. Only by developing your ideas together, as a team, can you lead people towards excellence and success. Our world-class facilitation will enable you to explore, learn and develop effective plans for the future that are practical, robust and effective.
The Change Management and Building High Performing Teams training course is designed to be immersive, engaging and challenging. At the end of each day, participants will plan their next steps from their learning. A feature of this interactive training course is it will focus on the business needs of the organisation.
Participants attending Change Management and Building High Performing Teams workshop will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting confidence by understanding one’s own abilities
- Effective communication to carry a persuasive message across to others
- Building connections that allows you to influence others
- Help your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior Managers, Department Mangers, Team Leaders, Supervisors and anyone seeking to improve their change management skills and knowledge
- Understand the key drivers of change, both internal and external
- Know how to implement change initiatives effectively
- Enable your team to come to terms with change quickly and easily
- Understand the core issues of motivation and the practical steps to take for effectiveness
- Know how to build effective and high performing teams
- Know your Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) Profile and what it means for you
- Know and use the 5 core competencies of E.I
- Know and use persuasive techniques and skills to influence and persuade even more effectively
Using a mix of tutor led discussions, case studies and video inputs, learners will go on a journey of discovery. They will be engaged at all times. There is ample scope in the workshop design for reflection and discussion. Each participant will leave with a plan of action to use at work the very next day.
This EuroMaTech training course covers the essential and necessary skills to lead change initiatives and develop high performing teams. You will know the keys to effective change management and outstanding results. You will be able to create powerful relationships around you to enable superior performance and enhanced results. Every participant will receive a road map for their success.
Day 1: - Overview of Change Management
- Introductions and Objectives
- What changes have you seen and what are the implications for us as leaders?
- PESTLE Model
- What should we do and consider when implementing change?
- The Reactions to change
- The Responses to change
- The Change Curve
- The 4 Stages of Learning
- The Styles of Learning
Day 2: - Managing Change Effectively
- Review Day One
- Why Change goes wrong
- The Critical Success Factors
- The Six Essentials of Change:
- Identify the reasons
- Establishing the results required
- Planning and Management
- Involving Stakeholders
- Monitor and Feedback
- Structure and Support
Day 3: - Motivation and Communication for Results
- Review days One and Two
- What is your role as a leader?
- What are the essential skills of an effective leader?
- What is motivation and why is it important?
- The X/Y Manager
- Video: 21st Century Motivation
- The communication bridge
- What can we do to build trust and collaboration with staff?
- What are the areas of communication that we can enhance?
- The communication ladder
Day 4: - High Performing Teams and Your Emotional Intelligence
- Review day Three
- What is a high performing Team?
- The building Blocks of High Performance
- The Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
- You E.I. Profile
- The 5 Core Competencies of E.I.
- Video: Empathy
- What is Persuasion? What is Influencing? What is the difference?
- Push and Pull communication
- PROVE Model
- The Six Key Persuaders
Day 5: - The Skills of Leading Change Effectively
- Review Day Four
- The Skills of Leading Change and High Performance
- The behaviours that get results
- Listening for Results!
- Beyond Listening
- The Ball Exercise
- Risk it!
- Action Planning