- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Events & Conferences Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Document Control Specialist 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Electrical Motor Installation and Protection 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Enhancing the Skills of Training Coordinators and Administrators 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Task Risk Assessment: Modern Proactive Approach to Incident Prevention 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Storage and Safety Awareness for Chemicals Handling 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Designing Solutions to Complex Business Problems 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Fraud and Corruption in the Workplace 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Customer-Centric Selling Master Class 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Vehicle Fleet Development & Management 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Competency Development and Managerial Excellence for Maintenance Supervisors 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Introduction to the Oil & Gas Industry 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Interpersonal Communication Skills 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Stepping up to Management 24 - 26 Oct 2021
- Power BI 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- Digital Developer Training 24 - 26 Oct 2021
- Decision Making in Projects (Engineering) 24 - 28 Oct 2021
- A Key to Project Success: 24 - 28 Oct 2021
An Intensive 5-Day Online Training Course
Change Management and Building High Performing Teams
27 - 31 Mar 2022
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
19 - 23 Jun 2022
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
25 - 29 Sep 2022
Live / Online
US $ 2,400
If we do not change, we die. Successful leadership is about managing change and developing high performing teams.
This EuroMaTech online training course will explore the essential skills and knowledge required for success in these vital areas. Only by developing your ideas together, as a team, can you lead people towards excellence and success. Our world-class facilitation will enable you to explore, learn and develop effective plans that are practical, robust and effective.
The Change Management and Building High Performing Teams online training course is designed to be immersive, engaging and challenging. At the end of each day, participants will plan their next steps from their learning. A feature of this interactive training course is it will focus on the business needs of individual organisation.
Participants attending Change Management and Building High Performing Teams online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Projecting confidence by understanding one’s own abilities
- Effective communication to carry a persuasive message across to others
- Building connections that allows you to influence others
- Helping your team find creative solutions to workplace challenges
- Leading successful innovation and change management
- Understand the key drivers of change, both internal and external
- Know how to implement change initiatives effectively
- Enable your team to come to terms with change quickly and easily
- Understand the core issues of motivation and the practical steps to take for effectiveness
- Know how to build effective and high performing teams
- Know your Emotional Intelligence (E.I.) Profile and what it means for you
- Know and use the 5 core competencies of E.I
- Know and use persuasive techniques and skills to influence and persuade even more effectively
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Senior and Department Mangers tasked with ensuring successful change management
- Managers looking to build high performance teams
- Team Leaders and Supervisors seeking to improve their change management skills and knowledge
- Professional seeking a successful change formula to ensure future sustainability
Using a mix of tutor led discussions, case studies and video inputs, participants will embark on a journey of practical discovery. Participants will be challenged and engaged and there is ample scope in the course design for reflection, discussion and review. Each participant will leave with a plan of action to use on their return to work.
This EuroMaTech online training course covers the essential and necessary skills to lead change initiatives and develop high performing teams. Participants will know the formulas for effective change management and outstanding results. They will be able to create powerful relationships around them to enable superior performance and enhanced results. Every participant will receive a ‘road map’ for their own personal success.
Day 1 : Overview of Change Management
- Introductions and Objectives
- What changes have you seen and what are the implications for us as leaders?
- PESTLE Model
- What should we do and consider when implementing change?
- The Reactions to change
- The Responses to change
- The Change Curve
- The 4 Stages of Learning
- The Styles of Learning
Day 2 : Managing Change Effectively
- Why Change goes wrong
- The Critical Success Factors
- The Six Essentials of Change
- Identify the reasons
- Establishing the results required
- Planning and Management
- Involving Stakeholders
- Monitor and Feedback
- Structure and Support
Day 3: Motivation and Communication for Results
- What is your role as a leader?
- What are the essential skills of an effective leader?
- What is motivation and why is it important?
- The X/Y Manager
- Video: 21st Century Motivation
- The communication bridges
- What can we do to build trust and collaboration with staff?
- What are the areas of communication that we can enhance?
- The communication ladders
Day 4: High Performing Teams and your Emotional Intelligence
- What is a high performing Team?
- The building Blocks of High Performance
- The Emotional Intelligence Questionnaire
- You E.I. Profile
- The 5 Core Competencies of E.I.
- Video: Empathy
- What is Persuasion? What is Influencing? What is the difference?
- Push and Pull communication
- PROVE Model
- The Six Key Persuaders
Day 5: The Skills of Leading Change Effectively
- The Skills of Leading Change and High Performance
- The behaviours that get results
- Listening for Results!
- Beyond Listening
- The Ball Exercise
- Risk it!
- Action Planning
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal