- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 25 - 29 Jan 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 01 - 05 Feb 2021
- Health, Safety & Environment in Engineering Projects 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Electrical & Instrumentation Design, Installation & Operation: 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Budgeting & Forecasting 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Managing & Leading Strategic Communication 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Logistic and Supply Chain 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Advanced Contracts Management 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Engineering Electronic Document Management Systems (EDMS) 07 - 11 Feb 2021
- Designing Solutions to Complex Business Problems 14 - 18 Feb 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Training Course
Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP®) Exam Preparatory Course
29 - 31 Aug 2021
US $ 3,750
Employee Assistance Professional Association (EAPA) is the world’s largest, oldest and most respected organization for Employee Assistance professionals. Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) serve organizations and their employees in multiple ways, ranging from consultation at the strategic level about issues with organization-wide implications to individual assistance to employees and family members experiencing personal difficulties. As workplace programs, the structure and operation of each EAP vary with the structure, functioning, and needs of the organization(s) it serves.
The Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP®) is the world’s only professional credential denoting expertise in the EAP body of knowledge and behavioural health in the workplace. The CEAP® demonstrates that you have experience and expertise in all three Employee Assistance domains of knowledge, and it is recognized worldwide.
This highly practical Certified Employee Assistance Professional training course presents a comprehensive coverage of all the domains required for anyone wishing to undertake the CEAP® Exam or just develop an in-depth understanding of key areas of Employee Assistance Programming.
This EuroMaTech training course will highlight:
- CEAP® Exam Preparation
- The history and development of EAPs
- Best practices in all three performance domains
- The global application of EAP methods and practices
- Define an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Understand the three domains covered by the CEAP® exam
- Analyse the global appropriateness of EAP ‘Core Technology’
- Learn how to support organizations and their employees in multiple ways
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is an excellent introduction to EAPs and the CEAP®. This training course is suitable for a broad range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Staff at all levels
- Talent Management Specialists
- HR Business Partners
- Anyone involved in Staff Welfare or Support
- Occupational Health and Safety Staff
- Managers who need to develop their skills and expertise in the areas covered
This Certified Employee Assistance Professional training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course related activities. Realistic and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, role play, case studies, exercises, and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning.
This three-day training course is an excellent introduction to the ‘core technology’ of Employee Assistance Programming (EAP) and all the domains required for anyone wishing to undertake the CEAP® Exam. It is also suitable for anyone who wants to develop a thorough understanding of EAPs or establish an EAP in their organisation.
Day 1 : EA Program Design, Administration and Management (Domain I)
- Introduction to EAPs and CEAP®
- EAP Core Technology
- Regulatory and legal requirements – global differences
- Promotion and marketing
- Program effectiveness and research
- Staffing, contract management and quality assurance
- Current EA trends and technologies
- Ethical standards
Day 2 : EA Services to the Organization (Domain II)
- Critical incident preparation and response
- Behavioral risk management
- Manager, supervisor and union training
- Work performance – manager referral
- Organizational consultation
- Stress leadership
- Change management
- Workplace mediation
Day 3 : EA Services to Employees and Family Members (Domain III)
- Motivational interviewing
- Short-term problem resolution
- Referral and follow-up
- Crisis intervention
- Employee education
- Personal and psychological issues
- Addiction concerns
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal
EuroMaTech is registered with the International Employee Assistance Professional Association (EAPA) as a sponsoring organization to issue Professional Development Hours (PDHs) to attendees on approved courses. EAPA is the world’s largest, oldest and most respected organization for Employee Assistance professionals.
For more information on EAPA, please visit www.eapassn.org
EuroMaTech is an Approved Provider with the Human Resource Certification Institute (HRCI), an internationally recognised certifying body for the HR profession. Founded in 1973, HRCI is committed to higher standards and the HRCI Approved Provider status allows organisations to host a number of HR-related continuing education events. EuroMaTech is listed on the HRCI website with a link directly to our homepage, allowing a ready reference to quality continuing education programmes.
For more information about the HRCI, please visit www.hrci.org .
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit