- Logistics and Transport Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Gas Processing 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The Power of Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Leadership 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Finance and Accounting 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Human Resource Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 08 - 19 Mar 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Managing Stress & Work-Life Balance 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations Professional 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications 14 - 18 Mar 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Training Course
Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP®) Exam Preparatory Course
29 - 31 Aug 2021
US $ 3,750
Employee Assistance Professional Association (EAPA) is the world’s largest, oldest and most respected organization for Employee Assistance professionals. Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) serve organizations and their employees in multiple ways, ranging from consultation at the strategic level about issues with organization-wide implications to individual assistance to employees and family members experiencing personal difficulties. As workplace programs, the structure and operation of each EAP vary with the structure, functioning, and needs of the organization(s) it serves.
The Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP®) is the world’s only professional credential denoting expertise in the EAP body of knowledge and behavioural health in the workplace. The CEAP® demonstrates that you have experience and expertise in all three Employee Assistance domains of knowledge, and it is recognized worldwide.
This highly practical Certified Employee Assistance Professional training course presents a comprehensive coverage of all the domains required for anyone wishing to undertake the CEAP® Exam or just develop an in-depth understanding of key areas of Employee Assistance Programming.
This EuroMaTech training course will highlight:
- CEAP® Exam Preparation
- The history and development of EAPs
- Best practices in all three performance domains
- The global application of EAP methods and practices
- Define an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Understand the three domains covered by the CEAP® exam
- Analyse the global appropriateness of EAP ‘Core Technology’
- Learn how to support organizations and their employees in multiple ways
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is an excellent introduction to EAPs and the CEAP®. This training course is suitable for a broad range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Staff at all levels
- Talent Management Specialists
- HR Business Partners
- Anyone involved in Staff Welfare or Support
- Occupational Health and Safety Staff
- Managers who need to develop their skills and expertise in the areas covered
This Certified Employee Assistance Professional training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course related activities. Realistic and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, role play, case studies, exercises, and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning.
This three-day training course is an excellent introduction to the ‘core technology’ of Employee Assistance Programming (EAP) and all the domains required for anyone wishing to undertake the CEAP® Exam. It is also suitable for anyone who wants to develop a thorough understanding of EAPs or establish an EAP in their organisation.
Day 1 : EA Program Design, Administration and Management (Domain I)
- Introduction to EAPs and CEAP®
- EAP Core Technology
- Regulatory and legal requirements – global differences
- Promotion and marketing
- Program effectiveness and research
- Staffing, contract management and quality assurance
- Current EA trends and technologies
- Ethical standards
Day 2 : EA Services to the Organization (Domain II)
- Critical incident preparation and response
- Behavioral risk management
- Manager, supervisor and union training
- Work performance – manager referral
- Organizational consultation
- Stress leadership
- Change management
- Workplace mediation
Day 3 : EA Services to Employees and Family Members (Domain III)
- Motivational interviewing
- Short-term problem resolution
- Referral and follow-up
- Crisis intervention
- Employee education
- Personal and psychological issues
- Addiction concerns
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit