- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- e-HR: Latest Trends and Applications 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- Petroleum Production Operations 17 - 21 May 2021
- Construction Administration for Engineers 17 - 21 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 17 - 21 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 17 - 21 May 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Training Course
Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP®) Exam Preparatory Course
29 - 31 Aug 2021
US $ 3,750
Employee Assistance Professional Association (EAPA) is the world’s largest, oldest and most respected organization for Employee Assistance professionals. Employee Assistance Programs (EAP) serve organizations and their employees in multiple ways, ranging from consultation at the strategic level about issues with organization-wide implications to individual assistance to employees and family members experiencing personal difficulties. As workplace programs, the structure and operation of each EAP vary with the structure, functioning, and needs of the organization(s) it serves.
The Certified Employee Assistance Professional (CEAP®) is the world’s only professional credential denoting expertise in the EAP body of knowledge and behavioural health in the workplace. The CEAP® demonstrates that you have experience and expertise in all three Employee Assistance domains of knowledge, and it is recognized worldwide.
This highly practical Certified Employee Assistance Professional training course presents a comprehensive coverage of all the domains required for anyone wishing to undertake the CEAP® Exam or just develop an in-depth understanding of key areas of Employee Assistance Programming.
This EuroMaTech training course will highlight:
- CEAP® Exam Preparation
- The history and development of EAPs
- Best practices in all three performance domains
- The global application of EAP methods and practices
- Define an Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Understand the three domains covered by the CEAP® exam
- Analyse the global appropriateness of EAP ‘Core Technology’
- Learn how to support organizations and their employees in multiple ways
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
This EuroMaTech training course is an excellent introduction to EAPs and the CEAP®. This training course is suitable for a broad range of professionals but will greatly benefit:
- HR Staff at all levels
- Talent Management Specialists
- HR Business Partners
- Anyone involved in Staff Welfare or Support
- Occupational Health and Safety Staff
- Managers who need to develop their skills and expertise in the areas covered
This Certified Employee Assistance Professional training course will utilise a variety of proven adult learning techniques to ensure maximum understanding, comprehension and retention of the information presented. This includes stimulating presentations supporting each of the topics together with interactive trainer lead sessions of discussion.
There will also be practical sessions where participants have the opportunity to practice and experience course related activities. Realistic and fun exercises, short video presentations, small group work, role play, case studies, exercises, and feedback, will be used to facilitate learning.
This three-day training course is an excellent introduction to the ‘core technology’ of Employee Assistance Programming (EAP) and all the domains required for anyone wishing to undertake the CEAP® Exam. It is also suitable for anyone who wants to develop a thorough understanding of EAPs or establish an EAP in their organisation.
Day 1 : EA Program Design, Administration and Management (Domain I)
- Introduction to EAPs and CEAP®
- EAP Core Technology
- Regulatory and legal requirements – global differences
- Promotion and marketing
- Program effectiveness and research
- Staffing, contract management and quality assurance
- Current EA trends and technologies
- Ethical standards
Day 2 : EA Services to the Organization (Domain II)
- Critical incident preparation and response
- Behavioral risk management
- Manager, supervisor and union training
- Work performance – manager referral
- Organizational consultation
- Stress leadership
- Change management
- Workplace mediation
Day 3 : EA Services to Employees and Family Members (Domain III)
- Motivational interviewing
- Short-term problem resolution
- Referral and follow-up
- Crisis intervention
- Employee education
- Personal and psychological issues
- Addiction concerns
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal
Employee Assistance Certification Commission (EACC), an autonomous credentialing body established by EAPA to maintain and administer all aspects of the CEAP® program, has approved this course for 25 professional Development Hours (PDHs).
The use of this logo is not an endorsement by EAPA of the quality of the course. It means that this course has met the EAPA’s criteria to the pre-approved for CEAP® certification or recertification PDHs.
This activity has been pre-approved by the Human Resources Certification Institute (HRCI). Participants attending this training session are entitled to receive: 25 General Recertification Credit Hours.
The use of this seal is not an endorsement by the HR Certification Institute of the quality of the program. It means that this program has met the HR Certification Institute’s criteria to be pre-approved for recertification credit