The programme will introduce current innovations and advances in project management processes, tools and techniques to ensure project success. Evaluation of current Project delivery systems and methods, risk and issues management, stakeholders and communication management, planning and scheduling approaches, project finance and economics including how to develop a commercially viable and winning business case and project plan with specific application in oil and gas projects.
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- Experienced project personnel and engineers, and executive project control staff
- Senior managers and functional managers at large owner and contractor organisations whose primary responsibilities are in planning and executing major projects will gain insights into the nature and challenges of managing oil and gas projects
- Project Management Office personnel
- Explain the nature and fundamental of Oil & Gas Projects and Project Management
- Discuss contemporary and current Project Management tool kits, processes and techniques
- To probe Risk Management practices in Oil & Gas Projects
- Explain how to effectively manage stakeholders and communication in a complex Oil & Gas Projects
- Evaluate Planning approaches and instruments for Oil & Gas Projects
- To assess the commercial viability of Oil & Gas Projects
- Develop robust and advanced business case and project plan for Oil and Gas Projects
Project Management Body of Knowledge (PMI) recommended processes, tools and techniques, oil and gas project management case studies, class exercises, team working, production of business case and project plan, video, presentation and rapid response assessment based on a situational analysis.
This programme is developed in response to increasing application of project management in oil and gas environment. There is an expectation and demand for oil and gas personnel to be sufficiently skilled and competent in project management processes and techniques to ensure project deliverability and success. Benefit of project management would be immediately transferable in personnel’s role and day to day responsibilities.