- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Logistics and Transport Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Leadership 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The Power of Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Gas Processing 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 07 - 18 Mar 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Finance and Accounting 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Human Resource Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Analytics with Microsoft Tools 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Modern Valve Technology 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations Professional 14 - 18 Mar 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
16 - 18 May 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
20 - 22 Jun 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
Artificial Intelligence has shown its merits especially when human race face big problems. While each of us panic, worry and feel down, most computer programs do not. They can take good decisions more specially, in difficult times. So why not think of hiring one of them (AI agents) who can help when you need a hand.
This EuroMaTech online training course on Artificial Intelligence has been designed to help delegates understand the benefits that can be gained by utilizing AI applications. The training activities will enable the participants to understand the theory of Artificial Intelligence and help them to utilize them to solve real-world problems. Participants attending this online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Understand the value of Artificial Intelligence and its different algorithms
- Learn how to analyze daily business problems and create Artificial Intelligence solutions
- Gain a deeper understanding of the latest innovative technologies and apply them to business
By completing this EuroMaTech online training course, participants will be able to:
- Identify potential areas of applications of Artificial Intelligence
- Know how Artificial Intelligence can be optimized to gain more and pay less
- Understanding the procedure of building the Artificial Intelligence
- Learn how to build Artificial Intelligence that is adaptable to ever changing environment in real life
- Know how to design and require agents that exhibit reasoning and learning
- Apply regression, classification, clustering, retrieval, recommender systems and deep learning.
Who Should attend?
The target audience for this online training course include professionals who are interested in learning robotics, biometrics, business decision makers, marketing and other competing technologies. This EuroMaTechonline training course is also meant for people who are very keen about learning Artificial Intelligence, applying its awesome result and its implementation.
The topics included in this EuroMaTech online training course are related to basic maths. Therefore a basic knowledge of statistics and mathematics will be an added advantage for participants wanting to take the most out of this training course.
This Artificial Intelligence online training course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests. Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of case examples and case studies of issues in which he has been personally involved.
Each delegate will be supplied with a set of documents and spreadsheet files to practice performing a number of tasks related to the AI topics to make sure the concepts and skills have been developed.
This unique online EuroMaTech training course on Artificial Intelligence covers discussion of critical areas of business problem solving and will have above all a practical focus on decision-making.
The key focus of this online training course is on the actions required to achieve effective design and introduction of suitable solutions. This will include detailed presentation and discussion of contemporary leading-edge approaches to planning, showing how standard solutions should be modified to reflect intelligence which helps in saving time, money and effort. Moreover, there will be a daily workshop where participants will be guided to suggest, build and modify AI effective solutions.
Day 1: Overview of Artificial Intelligence
- Introduction to Artificial Intelligence
- State Space Search
- Graph theory and information of state space search
- Problem Solving through state space search
- Simple hill climbing
- Min Max algorithm
Workshop 1: Building an intelligent X-O gamer
Day 2: Machine Learning
- Machine learning overview
- Clustering algorithms
- Partitioning Clustering
- Hierarchical Clustering
- Classification algorithms
- Classification Tree
Workshop 2: Clustering number of clients based on their location
Day 3: Decision Making
- Intelligent agent
- Generic agent
- Autonomous agent
- Reflex agent
- Goal based agent
- Learning agent
- Deep learning and neural networks
- NN background
- Why NN model is good
- When to use ANN
- Examples for ANN
- OCR as ANN
Workshop 3: Building a decision maker
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal