This highly participative EuroMaTech online training course is dedicated to the data uses and analytics that is transforming business, social interactions, and the very future of society and the world. The online training course will help delegates to understand the data and analytics to enable them to improve their business as well as everyday life, while at the same time providing productive work for the stakeholders.
This online training course presents the power of analytics, through a systematic approach followed in applying the data analytical techniques. It shows the use of statistics in performing linear regression, logistic regression, trees, text analytics, clustering, visualization, and optimization.
Participants attending the EuroMaTech Analytics online training course will develop the following competencies:
- Acquiring the analytical mindset
- Improving their data-based decision-making skills
- The application of collaborative consumption, or the sharing economy
- Analytical skillset needed in today modern economy
- Ability to diversify into multiple fields of application.
Who should attend?
- Data analysts
- Stakeholders of the enterprise
- CEOs, CTOs, CIOs
- Planners/Managers and Forecasters
- Business Analysts
- All managerial level personnel
- Marketing and Research Specialists
- Statistical and Research Analysts
- Leaders or those aspiring to become leaders.
This Analytics online training course aims to enable participants to achieve the following objectives:
- To acquire applied understanding of many different analytics methods
- To enable the delegates to use software for linear regression, logistic regression
- To introduce advanced analytical methods and data mining
- To apply mathematical optimization
- To achieve reduction of workload while increasing productivity
- To increase use of sharing resources and services
The Analytics online training course is presented trough presentations, videos, theory and real-life examples, as well as assignments that the delegates are to do and present their application within their organisations.
The Analytics online training course is focused on the application of connectivity for data gathering and analysis for the purpose of making a science based decisions in business and industry.
Day 1: Analytics Applications
- Strategic planning
- Any other?
Day 2: Data as Basis for Analytics
- Data in motion
- Creating the data driven enterprise
- Hadoop and Apache SPARK
- Data warehouses, data marts and data lakes
- Data cleansing and structuring
Day 3: Analytics Techniques
- Linear regression
- Logistic regression
- Text analytics
Day 4: Optimisation
- Linear programming (LP),
- Mixed-Integer Linear Programs (MILP),
- Non-Linear Programming,
- Networked systems
- Graph theory
Day 5: Equilibrium Problems
- Multi-Agent Cooperative and Noncooperative Systems
- Computational Game Theory
- Monotone Operator Theory
- Distributed computing
- Queuing theory
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.