- The Art of Strategic Management 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- The Art of Strategic Management & Leadership 17 - 28 Jan 2021
- Effective Supply Chain, Warehouse and Inventory Management 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Risk Assessment within Production Operations 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Mastering Communication, Negotiation and Presentation Skills 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- HRM Skills for Today’s Leaders and Professionals 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Strategic Planning Specialist 17 - 21 Jan 2021
- Business Analysis for Project Success 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: Efficient Design, Safe Operation & Maintenance 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- The Art and Science of Professional Leadership 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 24 - 26 Jan 2021
- E-Library Management Techniques 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Management of Contracts and Contract Claims 24 - 28 Jan 2021
- Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- The Practical Leader: Developing and Leading High Performing Teams 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Strategic Thinking and Leadership for Engineers 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Electric Submersible Pumps (ESPs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Variable Frequency Drives (VFDs) 31 - 04 Feb 2021
- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Feb 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
Advanced Maintenance Management
01 - 03 Aug 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
This 3-day EuroMaTech online training course is focused on comprehensively structuring the maintenance management environment. The key elements of maintenance management strategy, organisation, maintenance programme development, work planning and control, decision models, maintenance auditing and performance measurement, continuous improvement, and other techniques required to implement a world-class maintenance practice will be covered. These key tools can be used to ensure the core disciplines are maintained, to drive improvement, identify best practices, and assist with the formulation of strategies.
Leading industrial organizations are evolving away from reactive (\"fix-it-when-it-breaks\") management into predictive, productive management (\"anticipating, planning, and fix-it-before-it-breaks\"). This evolution requires well-planned and executed actions on several fronts. You will:
- Identify planning best practices and key elements for taking action on them
- Understand how world-class organizations solve common planning problems
- Evaluate your practices compared to those of others
- Improve the use of your information and communication tools
- Improve productivity through use of better, more timely information
- Create and preserve lead-time in work management and use it for planning and scheduling resources
- Improve consistency and reliability of asset information
- Optimize preventive and predictive maintenance strategies
- Audit your maintenance operations
- Use the results to develop and improvement strategy
- Establish Auditing and Performance Indicators as a key element of the maintenance strategy
This EuroMaTech online training course will impart an understanding of how such techniques can be applied as part of a broad systematic approach to proactively managing and improving maintenance.
Who should attend?
Professionals who are responsible for setting and implementing maintenance strategy, development of the maintenance programme, maintenance planning, scheduling and work control, including planners and users of CMMS.
Facilitated by an experienced maintenance specialist, this EuroMaTech online training coursewill be conducted as a highly on-line interactive work session, encouraging participants to share their own experiences and apply the programme material to real-life situations. Case studies from different industries will be investigated. Programme size will be limited to 20 delegates in order to stimulate discussion and efficiency of subject coverage. Each delegate will receive an extensive reference manual, as well as case studies, while worked out solutions will be handed out to the delegates on conclusion of group discussions.
To ensure the concepts introduced during the online training course are understood, they will be reinforced through a mix of learning methods, including lecture style presentation, open discussion, and case studies.
The maintenance and asset management strategy is fundamental to the success of operations. If it is your aim to be a world-class enterprise, the maintenance organisation and strategy have a critical role to play in this mission. Driven from business goals, such a strategy cannot be seen as separate from other functions, but rather as an intrinsic part of a complete approach to high performance operation.
The business goals will place organisational, as well technical demands on the enterprise. The maintenance and asset management strategy therefore has to integrate and guide the implementation of technical and managerial strategies at all organisational and process levels. “Pre-packaged” solutions can be readily demonstrated as having a failure rate. Your Advanced Maintenance Management training course must recognise this and be deliberately designed to eliminate the risk of failure.
The strategy must represent the very best technology, procedures and practices available, relevant to the business goals of the organisation. The strategy must define the processes / procedures / practices required to achieve the highest possible degree of maintenance management and maintenance effectiveness, customer service, cost effectiveness, profitability, employee motivation and satisfaction whilst minimising total life-cycle costs of new assets and current operating costs of existing assets.
Day 1: Maintenance Management Strategy
- Maintenance in the Business Process
- Evolution in Maintenance Management
- The Maintenance Management Environment and the need for improvement
- An overview of various approaches to maintenance improvement
- The Maintenance Benchmarking Process
- Maintenance Benchmarking Methodology
- World-Class Maintenance Management
- Structure and content of Maintenance Management Strategy
Day 2: Maintenance Plan: Define the workload
- Risk Priority Number
- The Criticality Matrix
- Failure Modes and Effects Analysis (FMEA)
- Consequences of Failure
- Failure Management Policies
- The application of RCM in the Development of Failure Management Policies
- Implementing Failure Management Policies
- Corrective Maintenance Planning
- Maintenance Logistics Planning
- Maintenance Task Detail Planning
- Maintenance Work Estimating
Day 3: Performance Indicators and Management Reporting
- Managing and Measuring Progress to Excellence
- Information and Control
- Management Levels and Information
- Maintenance Performance Indicators
- Management Reports
- Continuous Improvement in Maintenance
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal