- Construction Administration for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 16 - 20 May 2021
- Ship Chartering, Laytime & Demurrage Masterclass 16 - 20 May 2021
- Supplier Relationship Management (SRM) and Operational Excellence 16 - 20 May 2021
- Integrated Reservoir Analysis: Concepts, Methodology & Importance 16 - 20 May 2021
- Oil & Gas Operational Safety 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up and Commissioning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Process Plant Start-up, Commissioning and Troubleshooting 16 - 27 May 2021
- Artificial Intelligence 16 - 18 May 2021
- Emotional Intelligence: EQ for Innovative Leadership and Corporate Teamwork 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership & Crisis Management in Emergency Situations 16 - 20 May 2021
- Advanced Presentation Skills 16 - 20 May 2021
- SAP Enterprise Resource Planning 16 - 20 May 2021
- Leadership Development for Engineers 16 - 20 May 2021
- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 16 - 20 May 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 16 - 20 May 2021
- Contract Management for Non-Contract Professionals 16 - 20 May 2021
- The 10-day Contract & Project Management Skills for Non-Professionals 16 - 27 May 2021
- The 5-day Contract Professional MBA 16 - 20 May 2021
- Financial Analysis: Evaluation, Budgeting & Decision Making 16 - 20 May 2021
An Intensive 3-Day Online Training Course
12 - 14 Sep 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
19 - 21 Dec 2021
Live / Online
US $ 1,800
Excel is omnipresent, every employee working in the office of the company, may it be the head office or the field office has used the spreadsheet software to perform different kind of calculations related to their work. All have created a graphs and charts to represent their data analysis results, their KPI-s, their achievements.
This online training course shows how excel sheets should be applied in real business situations. The online training course helps to manage large spreadsheets containing hundreds and even thousands of rows of data records. Trainees will not only become more competent in navigating through the Excel worksheets but also how to format these spreadsheets quickly and accurately. At the end of this course, trainees will become more confident in managing large and complicated worksheets. The training material in this course is developed from real business scenarios and the solutions were found through various means.
Participants attending this online training course will develop the following competencies:
- How to THINK like Excel, and write powerful and dynamic formulas from scratch
- Automate, streamline, and absolutely revolutionize workflow with Excel
- Know unique tips, tools and case studies
- Know how to create effective dashboards, pivot charts, and slicers
- Advanced data analysis
- Advanced charting
- Using Excel tools and add-ins
- Using pivot charts
- Statistical analysis using the Data Analysis tool
This Advanced Excel online training course will combine presentations with instructor-guided interactive discussions between participants relating to their individual interests, videos and Q and A session. Practical exercises, video material and case studies aiming at stimulating these discussions and providing maximum benefit to the participants will support the formal presentation sessions. Above all, the course leader will make extensive use of case examples and case studies of issues in which he has been personally involved.
This course will be presented trough a problem-solution approach, where the delegates will be presented with a real-life problem experienced in companies and the solution of the problem with using excel will be developed for a given problem. As the delegates will be working themselves on the problem and solution they will understand the concept of how to problems are broken down into a solvable piece, and the model to present the final solution is built based on the modules that are solving the pieces.
The delegates will be “learning by doing” as the course is designed for them to use the software on the real problems and real data applying each of the techniques themselves. Delivery will be by presentation, group syndicate investigations, training e-manual and interactive seminars, as well as group discussion on the results of the exercises.
Trainees will constantly form groups to come up with solutions and suggestions in creating effective dashboards and pivot tables as well as solving real business cases.
This unique EuroMaTech online training course on Advanced Excel covers all of the elements present in Excel used in wide variety of industries. The focus of this course is on the actions required to achieve effective and easy to use work environment with excel models that will automate the work. This will include detailed presentation and modelling, showing how excel can be used to perform milliard of calculations in an instant and produce adequate and effective reports with a click of a mouse.
Day 1 : Mastering Excel worksheets
- Basic formulae in Excel sheets.
- Setting the formulae Options.
- Data Validation and conditional Formatting features
- Functions: Group, Sort, Advanced Filter and AutoFilter to filter worksheet table data
Excel mathematic functions
- Worksheet functions like SUM, MIN, MAX, COUNTA, AVERAGE and SUBTOTAL
- Accessing different data: VLOOKUP, MATCH, INDEX and INDIRECT
- Summarizing data: SUMIF, SUMIFS, COUNTIF and COUNTIFS
Excel Text functions
- Text functions: LEFT, RIGHT, MID, SEARCH, LEN, REPLACE, TRIM and CLEAN
- Filtering worksheet text using the Text to Columns and Remove Duplicates features
- Workshop 1
Day 2 : Getting acquainted with charts, cross/pivot tables, and dashboards
- Excel Charts
- Advanced Excel Chart features
- Examples for conditional formatting for excel charts
- Cross tables
- Creating Microsoft Excel pivot tables
- Time sliders
- Pivot charts
- Workshop 2
Day 3 : Advanced MS Excel Functions and Pivot Tables
- Date functions, YEAR (), MONTH (), DAY (), YEARFRAC ()
- OFFSET and INDIRECT
- Using Data Analysis Tool-Pack
- Array functions
- Nested Functions
- Financial Functions
- ISBLANK, ISNUMBER functions
- Creating the attractive and efficient charts in Excel®
Do you wish
on this course?
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars
Do you want to see
Visit our online program finder
Want this Seminar for
Please let you know if you wish to conduct this seminar on an in-house basisGet a proposal