Great leaders are great communicators. Confidence, authenticity, assertiveness and ability to influence, persuade and negotiate are core skills for anyone who wants to progress in senior management. Good relationships with colleagues, customers, suppliers and other stakeholders make business easier. This Advanced Communications Skills online training course helps busy professionals and executives to review and hone their communications capabilities.
By the end of this EuroMaTech online training course, you will know how to gain attention and win respect, understanding and commitment. You will have honed your communications skills, added to your repertoire and gained the hallmarks of a senior manager and leader.
During Advanced Communication Skills online training course, participants will develop the following competencies:
- Listening actively to and understanding others
- Building relationships with ease and confidence
- Convincing and persuading people by well though-through arguments and appeals
- Giving clear instructions and explaining ideas with power and conviction
- Creating a collaborative environment to support and encourage team members
Who Should Attend?
The Advanced Communication Skills online training course is suitable for a wide range of professionals in both public & private sector organisations, but will be particularly beneficial to:
- Supervisors and managers who want to progress
- Project and team leaders who want to be more effectively
- Anyone who needs to negotiate as part of their role
- People who need to present clearly and to persuade others
- Executives who want to develop capabilities in motivating and inspiring people
This EuroMaTech Advanced Communication Skills online training course aims to enable participants to:
- Be authentic, confident and assertive in their communication style
- Use clear, positive, engaging language to explain, direct and instruct
- Present like a professional in front of any audience
- Chair meetings and lead negotiations with assurance
- Persuade and convince others to win recognition and support.
This Advanced Communication Skills online training course training will be delivered through a combination of presentations, group discussion and group exercises. Delegates will be encouraged to ask questions relevant to their own backgrounds and company requirements. This style is highly-interactive with case-studies, videos and role-play affording many opportunities for participants to put into practice the skills they develop during the course.
Participants will spend lots of time working one-on-one and in small groups to resolve the challenges participants face and will leave with new ideas and skills they can implement immediately they step back into their teams.
This EuroMaTech Advanced Communication Skills online training course provides practical techniques so that the participants can build their effectiveness as leaders. Participants will leave confident that they can inspire and motivate colleagues, customers and team members.
Day 1: Authentic Leadership – Developing Rapport and Respect
- What is authenticity?
- Assertiveness and emotional intelligence
- Reading body language and giving the right signals
- Active listening and questioning
- Meeting others needs to fulfil your own
- Giving and receiving constructive feedback
Day 2: Giving Clear Instructions and Explanations
- Thinking and speaking clearly and logically
- Using stories – the most successful teaching tool
- Team building communication exercise
- Aristotle’s three pillars of persuasion and how to use them
- From manager to leader – making others want to follow you
- Dealing with objections and challenges
Day 3: Clarifying Ideas and Delivering Stellar Reports and Proposal
- Start with a clear brief and SMART objective
- Tailoring your report for the audience and purpose
- Creating a logical flow and clear structure
- Layout, signposts and clarity
- Plain English and readability
- Convincing with excellent visuals – charts and graphics
Day 4: Chairing Meetings and Leading Negotiations
- How to create an agenda and manage time effectively
- Chairing with authority and inclusivity
- Dealing with difficult people
- Managing Conflict
- Game theory and win-win solutions
- Action centred leadership to achieve targets but maintain relationships
Day 5: Persuasive Presentations
- Analysing your task and reading your audience
- Mind mapping to get a great structure
- Using your voice with effect
- Standing and acting with confident and power
- Encouraging and handling questions with ease
- Developing a personal action plan
VAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.