|FI 237||23 - 27 Dec 2018||Dubai||US$4,750||30||Register|
|FI 237||18 - 22 Aug 2019||Dubai||US$4,950||30||Register|
|FI 237||22 - 26 Dec 2019||Dubai||US$4,950||30||Register|
Do you ever get the feeling that finance professionals are speaking a completely different language to everyone else in your business? Well, you can rest assured that you are not the only one. In fact, Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals training course has been developed for precisely this reason. No one in business will succeed if they are not financially literate – and no business will succeed without financially-literate people.
Success in financial management goes by the internationally recognised name Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals, and is considered as a must for anyone taking up employment in business or administration. It is designed to give delegates a great grounding in accounting and how it can contribute to effective management through using accounting and finance information in supporting financial analysis, valuation, and decision making in various contexts.
During this comprehensive EuroMaTech training course Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals, delegates will enrich their understanding of two main set of knowledge and skills:
• Knowledge Outcome – You will be able to cultivate knowledge about sources, uses and management of finance and how accounting is used for planning, control, decision making.
• Intellectual/Transferable Skills – You will be able to describe sources and uses of finance and prepare and analyse information for management decisions to maintain the financial sustainability of the business.
The Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals training course is suitable to a wide range of audience, especially:
• Non-Financial Managers
• Heads of Departments
• Accounts Administrators and Assistants
• New Accounting Staff
• Non-Financial Executives
• Other related staff who need Accounting knowledge
EuroMaTech’s Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals training course gives delegates a sound understanding of financial reports, measures and techniques to make them even more effective in their roles. It will enable delegates to:
• Overcome the barrier of the accountants’ strange language
• Improve their understanding of your organization’s finance function
• Understanding the content of, and relationships between, primary financial statements (income statement and balance sheet)
• Radically improving their planning, controlling and budgeting skills
• Be much more aware of the impact of their decisions on the performance of your organization
• Identifying the main sources of finance available to a business
• Identifying the main elements of working capital
• Using comparative ratio analysis to pinpoint areas of concern
The Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals training course will combine presentations with interactive practical exercises, supported by visual materials, activities, discussions and examples. Delegates will be encouraged to participate actively in relating the principles of accounting and finance and their implications on the financial performance to the particular needs of their workplace.
Relevant case studies will be provided to illustrate the application of each concept in an operating environment. Each learning point will be reinforced with practical exercises. Advanced analytical concepts are minimized wherever possible and presented in a visual way that is easy to understand with examples demonstrated.
In addition, active participation by all delegates through a combination of direct instruction, analysis and evaluation of practical case studies, examples and exercises to illustrate application of the standards as well as current and future issues and other “real life” examples will be encouraged.
This EuroMaTech training course – Accounting and Finance for Non-Financial Professionals – introduces delegates to the essential knowledge and skills in Accounting and Finance that they will need as professionals, considering that they are general business learners – not financial managers.
The training course will develop learning in stages; starting from familiar ideas about money and business, it moves through internal Accounting issues like budgets then show the key ideas in financial statements, giving an overview of the sources and uses of Finance required for a sustainable organization. Finally, introducing some basis financial ratios that are crucial in making financial and credit decisions.
Examples, Problems and Illustrative Case StudiesVAT Announcement: The Government of UAE have introduced Value Added Tax (VAT) on goods and services from 01-January-2018. In compliance with the legislation issued by the UAE Government, we will be applying a 5% VAT on the fees for all our programs and services offered from January 2018 as applicable and stipulated in the FTA circulars.
Sending your message. Please wait...
There was a problem sending your message. Please try again.
Please complete all the fields in the form before sending.