- LV, MV and HV Circuit Breakers 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Training Material and eLearning Design and Development 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Organization of Quality Control for Geological Exploration QA/QC 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Boilers: Operation, Maintenance, Inspection, Control and Troubleshooting 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Mastering and Managing Professional Communications 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Gas Processing 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- The Effective Human Resources Administrator 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for Supervisors 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Financial Analysis: 26 - 30 Sep 2021
- Developing Purchasing Policies, Processes & Service Level Agreements 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Project Leadership Management and Communications 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Change Management and Building High Performing Teams 27 - 01 Oct 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Auditing of Projects and Contractors 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Healthcare Operations: Cost Control & Productivity Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Process Safety Management 03 - 07 Oct 2021
- Flares and Relief Systems: 03 - 07 Oct 2021
What do you do when any of your rotating equipment fails?
December 19, 2017
Maintenance professionals attending a new course ( Principles and Performance of Pumps Compressors & Turbines ) from training leaders EuroMaTech in Dubai this week learn about the importance of rotating machinery such as pumps, compressors and turbines of various designs and applications, and what to do when they fail, and even more importantly, how can we prevent failure in the first place.
This training course looks at the problems with rotating equipment that are usually encountered throughout process industry, petrochemical and oil and gas industries.
“Although pumps, compressors and turbines are the building block of any process industry, many engineers will benefit from understanding its basic principles and how to maintain them” claims EuroMaTech’s international trainer.
Among the topics on offer are:
- Reciprocating and rotating equipment operating and maintenance techniques.
- Measures to quantify equipment condition.
- Operate and troubleshoot rotating equipment.
- Pump Curves and System Curves.
- Positive displacement compressors, and reciprocating compressors.
- Turbine types and operations.
- Potential Failure Analysis.
- Trouble Shooting and root cause analysis.
- Condition based maintenance.
- Learning from case studies.
Together they provide a powerful understanding of a wide applications of rotating equipment and means of managing their performance.
Appropriately, the course finishes with a proven method to accurately measure performance of various assets and suggest most appropriate maintenance strategy. Many of the examples shown have been featured in a book authored by the instructor on learning from failures, with video and papers published in the form of case studies. Prepare to be impressed.
The knowledge gained in this EuroMaTech training course will provide better understanding of pumps, compressors and turbines in complex operating conditions.
Do you wish to join in the next run of Principles, Applications and Performance of Pumps, Compressors and Turbines training seminar? Explore here.
Schedule this training course for your team elsewhere? Contact our team and we are happy to assist you
in our 24/7 hotline: +971 4 457 1800
EuroMaTech is a leading training & management consultancy offering
training solutions that focus on enabling clients to improve their skills and
potential, to progressively achieve organisational outcomes. With a high
emphasis on quality, we support our clients’ training needs across a wide
range of industries to meet industry best practices and create value
addition. Our program categories include topics on: Administration
Finance & Budgeting, Customer &
Public Relations, HR
Process Engineering, Projects, Contracts &
Masterclass. With headquarters in Liverpool, UK and offices in Dubai and
Abu Dhabi, EuroMaTech deliver courses in worldwide venues including
Training Courses in Abu Dhabi , Training
in Amsterdam , Training
Courses in Bali ,
Training Courses in Bangkok , Training Courses
Training Courses in Brighton,
Training Courses in Brussels, Training Courses
in Berlin , Training Courses in Chicago ,
Training Courses in Colombo ,
Training Courses in Copenhagen , Training
Courses in Dubai , Training
Courses in Geneva , Training Courses in Georgia , Training Courses in
Jeddah , Training Courses in
Kuala Lumpur , Training Courses in London ,
Training Courses in Marrakech , Training
Muscat , Training Courses in Los
Angeles , Training
Courses in Orlando , Training Courses in Riyadh , Training Courses in Singapore , Training
Courses in St. Petersburg , Training
Courses in Sydney , Training Courses in Vancouver ,
Training Courses in Vienna , Training Courses
in Washington , and Training Courses in Zurich.
Join us on LinkedIn, Facebook , Twitter , Google+, YouTube & Instagram and make a professional presence online.