- Logistics and Transport Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Modern Chemical Laboratory 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Marketing Communications and Brand Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Gas Processing 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The 3 Phases of Contract Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Leadership 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Finance and Accounting 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Project Management & Compliance 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Advanced Human Resource Management 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- The Power of Positive Thinking, Psychology and Attitude 07 - 11 Mar 2021
- Mastering Business Data Collection, Analysis and Presentation 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Oil & Gas Commercial Contracts and Negotiation Skills 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Leadership and Management Skills for the 21st Century 08 - 19 Mar 2021
- Managing and Leading Innovation 08 - 12 Mar 2021
- Payroll Management & Effective Payroll Controls 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Managing Stress & Work-Life Balance 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Leading & Managing Vendor Relations 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Project Management for Contract Professionals 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations Professional 14 - 18 Mar 2021
- Public Relations & Corporate Communications 14 - 18 Mar 2021
Privacy & Disclaimer
Welcome to EuroMaTech. Please read this User Agreement carefully, because by visiting or using the EuroMaTech site, you agree to be legally bound by and comply with its terms. If you do not agree to comply with this User Agreement, you are not authorized to use the EuroMaTech site.
We may revise this User Agreement from time to time, so please check this web page each time you visit the EuroMaTech site. If you continue to use the EuroMaTech site after we post the change, this means you have agreed to the new terms.
The copyright in all materials provided on this Site is owned by EuroMaTech. Unless expressly stated, none of the material contained in this Site may be copied, reproduced, distributed, republished, downloaded, displayed, posted or transmitted in any form or by any means including, but not limited to, electronic, mechanical, photocopying, recording or otherwise, without the prior written consent of EuroMaTech. Unauthorized use of any material contained on this Site may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity and communications regulations and statutes.
Links, Frames & Meta Tags
You may link to the home page of the EuroMaTech Site as long as the link does not cast us in a false or misleading light. Please let us know if you link to the EuroMaTech site by contacting us at email@example.com
You may not frame the content of the EuroMaTech site. You may not use metatags or any other “hidden text” that incorporates the EuroMaTech Trademarks or our name without our express written consent.
Limitation of Liability
- EuroMaTech shall not be liable for any delay, partial or total non performance of the services arising directly or indirectly from any event outside the Company’s control including failure by Client to comply with any of its obligation.
- EuroMaTech shall have no liability for any indirect or consequential loss.
- Nothing in this legal notice shall exclude or limit our liability for:
- death or personal injury caused by negligence; or
- fraud; or
- misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter; or
- any liability that cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Collection of Data
We collect your personal data when you ask for information about one of our courses or when you register or are registered by your employer in one of our courses.
To process your inquiries and registrations, we collect your name, email and postal addresses, daytime phone number, and, if applicable, company and type of business.
To process enrollments, we ask for your name, email and postal addresses, phone number, company name and address, training manager’s name.
We may also use your postal and email addresses to send you information about further professional training, and other services or products similar to those you have ordered from us. If you do not wish us to send you this additional information, you can let us know by following the unsubscribed instructions that we include in every email, or by sending us notice of your preferences at firstname.lastname@example.org
The personal data we collect about you is stored in limited access servers behind a fire wall. We will maintain safeguards to protect the security of these servers and your personal data.
Review and Correction
You may review and update the personal data you have provided to us by emailing us at email@example.com, or sending your request by post to: